[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it so impossible to find a non shitty non Mac laptop?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 245.jpg (45KB, 1333x900px) Image search: [Google]
245.jpg
45KB, 1333x900px
Why is it so impossible to find a non shitty non Mac laptop? And I only say non Mac because of its price.

A Toshiba laptop that I got for free from my university in 2010 was the only non shitty laptop I've had. Everything else in the £200 to £400 price range was shit. That's Asus, lenovo thinkpad, chromebook (the lack of keys and stunted Ubuntu kills it, but it was nicely made).

Why does /g/ meme people so hard? Fighting with the computer settings and downloading obscure patches or programs is not fucking entertaining.
>>
>>59015989
>Everything else in the £200 to £400 price range was shit.

You get what you pay for you nonce. Don't expect to buy something that's equivalent to a Mac for over half price.
>>
>>59016006

I just want something that doesn't break or have defects.
>>
Of course everything in the £200-400 range was shit- that's where they sell the garbage.

If you want a good, cheap laptop, buy used.
Buy used business models. The 'used thinkpad' meme is a meme because it's fucking great. Used business class products are fucking great, and they're slap bang in the £200 range.
I will admit though when I bought mine, it was pretty much unused, but it smelt of awful perfume for a few weeks.
>>
>>59016027
Then expect to pay money for it, any laptop under £600 is disposable and built down to a cost.

>>59016042
>I will admit though when I bought mine, it was pretty much unused, but it smelt of awful perfume for a few weeks.

Be thankful you weren't that anon to buy a laptop with bedbugs inside.
>>
>>59015989

>non shitty non mac laptop

are the new 2017 x1 carbon's any good? they released like yesterday
don't know much about them, not many reviews out
>>
>>59016062
They look pretty good so far but wait a few months to see if the early adopters find issues with their laptops.
>>
>>59015989
>Fighting with the computer settings and downloading obscure patches or programs is not fucking entertaining.

they have nothing to do with the laptops hardware and you were bitching about that seconds ago, dumb frogshitter.

Buy a fucking mac and be done with it, they offer 18 month special financing for poorshit like you.
>>
>>59016046
>Be thankful you weren't that anon to buy a laptop with bedbugs inside.
Bongs don't have many problems with bedbugs.
People who spread bedbugs should be executed.
>>
>>59015989
>£200 to £400 price range

You cant even buy a flagship phone for that price, why the fuck do you think you can buy a good laptop?
>>
>>59016086
>People who spread bedbugs should be executed.
I'd vote for you
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.