[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm sorry haters and losers, but Macbooks are simply superior.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

I'm sorry haters and losers, but Macbooks are simply superior. I tried to install Ubuntu on my desktop, but I couldn't even get the wifi to work without having to download the drivers on a Windows PC, put them on a flash drive, then install them in Ubuntu via the terminal. Many such cases! Sad!

Macbooks are simply tremendous. They have -the highest- *gesticulates by raising pinched fingers up* build quality on the market. Mac OS is easy to use, does everything you need it to, and is perfectly integrated with the hardware, it's a tremendous experience folks, I'm telling you, I have many many friends who try to use Windows. It's always updating on them when they're in the middle of something, breaks compatibility with older applications, it's just a mess. So I tell them, "Just buy a Mac, what are you, poor?", and so they buy the Mac, and a few days later I get a call from them saying, "Thanks Donald, you really do give the best advice!" And why wouldn't I? I'm very good with the computers, I've learned a lot from my son, Baron, who has autism and likes computers very very much.

And the ladies, oh boy do the ladies love it. What are women going to think when you pull out a ten year old Thinkpad that's 3 inches thick and covered in anime stickers? It makes you look like a manchild with bad judgement, like crooked Hillary! The sleek, professional, and classy design of Macbooks makes you look like a million bucks to women.
>>
>>59011834
Nice meme
>>
>>59011834
WRONG
>>
Nice blog, shill. Go away.
>>
File: 1482396174487.jpg (30KB, 244x241px) Image search: [Google]
1482396174487.jpg
30KB, 244x241px
>>59011834
I'm happy they worked out for you and respect your opinion, anon.
>>
So how did installing Ubuntu go on your Macbook?
>>
T-trump senpai is that r-really you?!
>>
>>59011893
No, OP isn't me. OP is fake news!
>>
America's top businessman loves Apple enough to buy a lot of their stock.
>>
>>59011834
Women won't fuck you for using a macbook because men who used them are assumed to be fags
>>
>>59011960
Donald Trump uses a Macbook, are you saying he doesn't get laid? Because he's literally married to a super model you tremendous sperg.
>>
that chicklet keyboard though, it hurts to even look at

fix that and we'll think about it
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.