[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have had macbook for two years >getting bored of OSX >decide

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: oo04-09_1316tt.0.png (856KB, 1020x677px) Image search: [Google]
oo04-09_1316tt.0.png
856KB, 1020x677px
>have had macbook for two years
>getting bored of OSX
>decide to try bootcamp and install Windows 10
>prefer windows over OSX by a long shot

why didn't anyone tell me about this shit!
>>
>>59010065
>Why didn't you tell me what I like!

Fuck off
>>
>>59010065
>Windows 10
>being Microsoft's bitch in 2017

Breh, every little thing that you do no your laptop is being logged directly by one of the biggest corporations in the world. I don't have to tell you how unbelievably retarded you are.
>>
>>59010254
>Breh, every little thing that you do no your laptop is being logged directly by one of the biggest corporations in the world. I don't have to tell you how unbelievably retarded you are.
he said he moved from macOS
>>
>>59010254
Maybe if you stopped fapping to loli you wouldn't have to be so paranoid about which company/agency is spying on you.
>>
>>59010834

So giving random employees access to the computers and webcams of real children is just fine? How do you feel about stalking laws? Should your neighbors have the right to enter your house at any given moment and scrutinize everything that you do? You're not doing anything wrong, after all.
>>
I've been using Windows on a macmini for years. Best dev machine.

My next one will probably be a NUC. Macs are too shitty if you want to upgrade components in it. I like the barebones approach better.
>>
>>59010254
>thinking I care
damn I'd hate for someone to spy on me

would be a shame if they saw that I shitpost on 4chan and take notes in class all day. would be a real shame if they saw my ugly ass face blankly staring at my screen.

fuck off retard
>>
>>59010207
>>59010254
/thread

OP is a faggot. But I don't need to tell you anons do I?
>>
>>59011298
>random employees access to the computers and webcams of real children is just fine

Yes.

>Should your neighbors have the right to enter your house at any given moment and scrutinize everything that you do

Sure, as long as they don't get in my way, aren't looking for a conversation, and promise that whatever they see will remain confidential (unless if I break the law ofc). I just don't want them gossiping about who's Facebook profile I fap to or things like that.

Also the whole thing is a strawman. Win 10 collects aggregated data. If you're so against it then you should also be against websites collecting analytics and logging every visitor's IP.

As much of a libertarian as I am, I sincerely believe that people against ""botnet"" have something to hide.
>>
>>59011453

> Yes.

So basically your entire anti-privacy stance is built on faith in those doing the spying having your best interest in mind. You place a lot of trust in random strangers. I mean, your okay with peeping on real children, who often drag their laptops into the bathroom, so long as a Microsoft employee does it? Just how highly do you think of them?

Preferring privacy doesn't necessary mean you have something evil to hide. That mindset assumes that those doing the spying only ever act fairly, which is a mighty big assumption. And, even if that impossible scenario were true, big companies are hacked all the time, and your private information, which the software company shouldn't even have in the first place, could fall into the hands of less scrupulous people.
>>
>>59010254
>being Microsoft's bitch in 2017
>being Apple's bitch in 2017
>not running Linux in 2017
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.