[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MacBook with Touch Bar

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

Do you guys think they will ever make a non-retarded MacBook again in the future?

I love my 2014 Retina 15-inch pro, but if it ever breaks, I am going to feel so fucked up. They don't sell these officially anymore, only the even more-hipster ones with touchbar crap.

As much as we can hate on Steve Jobs, at least he was the only one at Apple with a brain.
>>
they still make the normal ones alongside the touchbar ones and theyre actually 300$ cheaper?
>>
I'd like to think there's room for a Macbook SE that brings back aluminum scissor keys and proper beefiness but I just don't think there's a market for it.
>>
Buy a surface goy, windows has Ubuntu now
>>
>>59007408
>Referring to anything by Apple as hipster
>>
>>59007462
Not for the 15 inch, which is the most powerful one.
>>
>>59007629
Surface Book?
>>
>>59007408
>"retina"
>>
>>59007408

I rally hope so OP. My 2012 MBP wont last forever and the 2016 is pretty aweful.
>>
>>59007408
Are they ever going to make a new MacBook Air?
>>
I currently have a really nice desktop pc, but I need a laptop, nothing fancy, I just need something to take notes and maybe do some light work on it

is the 11'' macbook air good enough?
>>
>>59008795
>2010 MBP with replaced battery, two damaged feet, a loose case screw and two cracked backplate holders
>tfw it's so far out of warranty and it could go anytime, probably due to heat damage at this point
Hold me brehs, I don't know what laptop I would buy now. Maybe I can get a previous generation MBP and put it into cold storage?
>>
>>59009245
get a 2014-2015 mbp, if you really want the ability to upgrade, pick up one of those i7 2012 mbp and upgrade the shit out of it
>>
>>59007408
Repair and service stores see their changes: Applestore is just a messed up cartel. For all "vintaged" MacBooks etc you can easily go to any PC store which includes apple services. Its just the Applestore what cause the confusion. Dont listen to those assholes.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
>>59009006
I really hope for a new generation.
The Air became the better version after they ended up with the 2015 MacBook
>>
>>59012043
the air beats the macbook in performance but basically nothing else afaik. once the new intel chips are in the macbook, performance will be on par with or even better than the air, except for the m3 which will be the budget option
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.