[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Speakers/Sound System Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

I have 150$ to spend on a Sound System to cover a room no larger than your average college dorm. Does /g/ have any good recommendations? Or would I just be better off getting a portable speaker?
>>
Should go suck a few dicks to up the budget or you know... Logitech.
>>
>>59006269

a battery powered bluetooth speaker will suit you just fine, 20watts will be plenty. It can be portable and waterproof and shit too and still stay within your budget.
>>
A pair of these if you can find them, and some cheap amplifier.
>>
Logitech Z906 is a B&W design. It goes on sale for around $200 sometimes.
>>
>>59008107
I'll check those out, thanks for the recommendation. I figured I'd most likely be looking at something from logitech

>>59006980
Any good brands for water proofed speakers? I'd like to bring it outdoors a lot.

>>59008148
And her parents probably plugged her with all the connections for her current job since they're wealthy as fuck
>>
>>59008429

I'm on the edge of buying a Sharkk 2o, reviews also speak highly of the JBL Charge 3, the Aomais Sport 2 and the Fugoo Sport.

You can see the feature differences for yourself, but probably any one of them would be good for your purposes.

Note that these are REALLY waterproof as in they can be submerged. A lot of speakers on the market are only good for showers.
>>
>>59008429
Lots of logitech is fairly shit.

It'll last, but their designs aren't very high quality unless they're licensed/contracted from someone else like B&W.

I had an Altec Lansing 251 which is better quality sound for $100 than most Logitech speakers. But yeah they don't last. So I'm looking at that Z906 set myself and waiting for them to drop under $220 again.

For $150 I think there's a decent Yamaha set... uh..NS‑SP1800 I think.

There is also the Sound Blaster Katana soundbar. It's not going to have nearly as good surround as real 5.1, but I hear the sound quality is pretty good, it's very compact, and I think it's like 75w each for the subwoofer and sound bar total which is decent. $300, though.
Razer has a "5.1" sound bar that's cheaper. I saw it for $160 a bit ago. I hear that Sound Blaster's is much better.
>>
I had Logitech z623. Its 2.1 system, cost me close to 150 bucks so I expected quality, but they sounded like shit. Dirty, base heavy sound with muffled highs and mids. They're good if all you listen is trap and techno shit, but otherwise would not reccomend.
Got rid of them as soon as possible.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.