[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Artificial Intelligence

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: m1.jpg (221KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
m1.jpg
221KB, 1280x960px
Is Bayesian Inference and Bayes Networks are considered Artificial Intelligence. At what point an algorithm becomes an AI?
>>
>>59005444
>At what point an algorithm becomes an AI?- 0 post shown.
when marketing comes to pander to pseudo intellectuals like you
>>
Do you even know what the fuck you are talking about? I suggest you go and find a good book on the topic.
Start with AIMA and branch from there.
>>
File: 1485806678731.jpg (39KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
1485806678731.jpg
39KB, 340x340px
>>59007488
I'm working on an ITS (intelligent tutoring system).

AI is not a monolithic bloc, I understand that.
Russell wrote
>Some researchers aim to emulate human cognition, others aim at the creation of intelligence without concern for human characteristics, and still others aim to create useful artifacts without concern for abstract notions of intelligence.

I'm using simple BN in order to achieve personalize learning. The point is, I consider my project more as a Expert System than an AI system.

What does it takes to make it "AI approved"?
Everyone claims that their ITS is made with an artificial intelligence... But I'm wondering what made their ITS an AI system...
>>
>>59005444
Why would a robot barista need AI in the first place?
>>
>>59008322
To reliably pick up and place cups
>>
>>59008407
that's why the holders are there... so you don't need a camera and image processing.
>>59008322
exactly. 'one of the last jobs to go to robots will be barista' argument is not about the physical job, its about social interaction that comes with it. most people bring their own friends to parties though.
>>
>>59008407
Dude. Lay off the coffee and the weed.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.