[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IT'S OVER!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: chrome_2017-02-18_12-44-22.png (59KB, 1104x502px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2017-02-18_12-44-22.png
59KB, 1104x502px
IT'S OVER! /g/ IS FINISHED AND BANKRUPT!
>>
>>59003548
Please drop off your gently used mac mini at a donation bin in your city.
>>
>>59003548
test
>>
>>59003548
Works good here in the developed world.
>>
>>59003548
what the heck? 4chan knows our IPs?
what are they doing with it?
are they botnets
>>
Hiro, honestly, I have to say that you are very stupid. Not only are you asking for much money all of a sudden to pay for of 4chan, and a few extra servers (which you don't need and don't deserve). I personally hope 4chan dies, and a proper site like iichan or 5chan is once again reborn. This piece of crap you call a site has nothing to do with an image board anymore. It is the craphole of the internet, with the worst mods ever pushed out of your asshole. You've done nothing for 4chan fans other than allow the 12 year old "noobs" to overrun the place. I like to think of 4chan as a giant room, filled with thousands and thousands of bottom feeding rats shitting and pissing all over themselves, until finally being caught in the giant mousetrap that is W.T. Snacks. You may live for a little while, but you're going to be pissing and shitting all over yourself. And then you'll get banned, and then you'll cry. And then wonder why you gave ten dollars to someone who hasn't even left his teens yet.

Sincerely,
Anonymous
>>
Reddit doesn't have this problem
>>
>>59004109
This
Reddit > 4chan
>>
>>59004197
Isn't the internet great. It allows shitheads like yourself to say shit that would, in real life get your head cracked open.
Hopefully you'll suffer the same fate fucking cunt.
Please turn to the loaded gun in your drawer, put it in your mouth, and pull the trigger, blowing your brains out. You'll be doing the whole world a favor. Shitbag.
I would love to smash your face in until it no longer resembled anything human, faggot.
Die painfully okay? Preferably by getting crushed to death in a garbage compactor, by getting your face cut to ribbons with a pocketknife, your head cracked open with a baseball bat, your stomach sliced open and your entrails spilled out, and your eyeballs ripped out of their sockets. Fucking bitch
I would love to kick you hard in the face, breaking it. Then I'd cut your stomach open with a chainsaw, exposing your intestines. Then I'd cut your windpipe in two with a box cutter. Hopefully you'll get what's coming to you.
Fucking bitch I really hope that you get curb-stomped. It'd be hilarious to see you begging for help, and then someone stomps on the back of your head, leaving you to die in horrible, agonizing pain. Faggot
Shut the fuck up faggot, before you get your face bashed in and cut to ribbons, and your throat slit. You're dead if I ever meet you in real life, fucker. I'll fucking kill you.
I would love to fucking send your fucking useless ass to the hospital in intensive care, fighting for your worthless life.
I wish you a truly painful, bloody, gory, and agonizing death, cunt.
>>
>>59004067
daily reminder your browser transmits your IP to 4chan every time you load a page
>>
>>59004293
I've told my mum and my brother that I hacked the neighbours wifi and that Im a computer hacker and will soon be getting into peoples bank accounts, my mum is like "fuck yeah im a slut give me the money" and my brother is like "fuck yeah how can i help you make money"

too bad all my neighbours have always used WPA2 and I just read a guide on some website once
>>
>>59004067
How can you browse /g/ but be this retarded?
>>
>>59004109
It actually does have problems with cloudflares a LOT
>>
>>59004067
I think this is the first time in my life that I can't tell whether someone is being serious or not on 4chan, this is a bad sign
>>
File: 1368155089318.png (47KB, 448x360px) Image search: [Google]
1368155089318.png
47KB, 448x360px
Oy vey the gig is up
>>
>Discover that /g/ is dead
>Post about it on /g/
>>
>>59004377
says the retard falling for the bait
>>
>>59004375
What the fuck does your post have to do with ANYTHING?
>>
>>59004485
I didn't give you permission to reply to me. Listen, it was entertaining, first. Hell, it was actually funny.

But now I'm getting the feeling that you actually think that you're on my level. From the day I was born, I was destined for success, you little shit. I was brought into this world by a software engineer and and a prominent actuary, both of Norwegian descent. From the moment that the fucking curtains were raised, I was set to dominate the STEM fields. And because I had guardians that actually cared about me, I flourished. Pretty soon, I was placed into a special school of correspondence, specifically I.M Gelfand's school for gifted children in New England. I not only reached my parents' expectations, but I passed them with flying colors. I had raw talent. I was fucking better. I was surrounded by 6th graders, many from Hong Kong, whom were smarter than half the posters in this fucking thread. And now, where am I?

In MIT, getting my double BS in Electrical Engineering and Physics, with a Stanford-Binet tested IQ of 147 at age 17.

Get this through your head: you are nothing. I am worth more than your entire goddamn family. I'm smarter than you, better looking than you, taller than you, wealthier than you, and more employable than you. While you type out another post to get cheap laughs, I'll be simultaneously working with the brightest minds in the world and fornicating with my beautiful girlfriend. It gets on my nerves when people pretend to be better than me.

Know your place, you fucking vermin. Never, ever reply to my posts, again.
>>
>>59004445
>I w-was only pretending to be retarded!
Yeah, no.
>>
File: happymerchantlowres.png (8KB, 208x243px) Image search: [Google]
happymerchantlowres.png
8KB, 208x243px
>>59004394
SHUT IT DOWN
>>
>>59004293
i use incognito mode scrub
>>
>>59003548
huehuehuehuehueheuheuheuhhuehuehuehuehuehue
>>
>>59003548
>Sao Paulo
>>
File: moot_datacenter.jpg (171KB, 1220x608px) Image search: [Google]
moot_datacenter.jpg
171KB, 1220x608px
>>59003751
>>
>>59004508
...and yet you come here to the home of autists and degenerates and rant on..fuck off twat!
>>
>>59003548
We need more mac minis.
>>
File: me (genius).png (13KB, 640x712px) Image search: [Google]
me (genius).png
13KB, 640x712px
>Sao Paulo

You couldn't make this shit up, and they said the Chink was a good boi dindu nuffin
>>
>>59003548
wew
>>
>>59005202
Nu-male fuckstains like this is what's killing /g/
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.