[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wireless earbuds

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: MMEF2.jpg (19KB, 572x572px) Image search: [Google]
MMEF2.jpg
19KB, 572x572px
What is the best style/brand/type of wireless earbuds?

Looking at buying a pair. I was thinking of the airpods, they're overpriced but I've only heard good things about them

Budget $200 aud tops, should have at least 2 hours active battery life
>>
Don't buy wireless earbuds, just get bluetooth headphones. Longer battery, harder to lose, cheaper, better sound quality.
>>
Don't get wireless earbuds. Get a dog. Dog will bring you happiness.
>>
>>58999722

1. not cheaper unless you go for some crap
2. unless you are 5 you will not lose them
3. not better quality
>>
>>58998928

bought AirPods - best apple product so far
>>
OMG
AIPODS are awesome
even with my Android
>>
>>59002087
>source: my ass
>>
>>59002628
>>59002109
>>59002087
Nice work Social Chain. 0.20€ has been deposited into your account!
>>
>>58998928

I am wearing AirPods right now, and they're pretty damn good. One thing I will say is that they'll be of significantly more value to you if you own at least two Apple products. Half of the point of the AirPods is the painless pair switching between devices. If you don't roll Apple, AirPods are relatively interchangeable with other true-wireless sets.

>"How's the battery life?"

Pretty good, honestly. The concerns re: battery life are pretty overblown. I wore them for about three straight hours yesterday, and they showed no signs of stopping. Also note that they start charging -- really fucking fast -- when you put them in the case. Apple quotes 2-3 hours of listening on 15 minutes of charge, which I have no reason to doubt at this point. So, for instance, if you've been listening to them for a few hours, and you put them back in their case and drive somewhere a reasonable distance away, your AirPods will have another hour or two on them by the time you get there. In my experience, 5+ hours of continuous usage isn't something most people will ever realistically do, and even if they do, they're only out in the cold for like 15 minutes.

>"Do they fall out?"

Nah, not really. I could see how that might be a problem for some people -- you should try them at an Apple Store before you buy 'em -- but they've stayed in my ears pretty well. I did *pull* one out of my ear once when removing my school bag to put it in my car, but that kind of thing isn't really avoidable.

>"How's the sound?"

It won't blow you away, but at the same time, I'd hardly paint it as offensive. It'll get the job done. Personally, I spend a lot of time listening to podcasts and audiobooks, so it doesn't matter that much to me anyway.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.