[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the name of this cable?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_7974.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7974.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
It came as a charger for a rechargeable toy. Unfortunately I dropped in a cup of tea. Would like to buy a replacement, but not sure what it is. Lost the documents from the toy.
>>
>>58992500
Lose toy.
Problem solved.
>>
usb-to-nowhere
>>
>>58992500
My best guess is 5v at the tip and gnd at the side. Next time, don't buy cheap chink electronic toys.
>>
>>58992500
It's a USB to urethra cable
>>
>>58992500
It's a tetanus cable.
>>
>>58992500

It is a USB to 2.5mm DC cable.

Try eBay.
>>
>tfw the tip of that cable is longer than your penis
>>
File: bg.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
bg.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>58994004
>>
>>58992500
Looks
>>58992500
like the old nokia cables, but I have no idea what is that gray thing on the edge
>>
>>58992558
>>
>>58992500
Wtf kind of tea were you drinking. Seriously why has no one asked this.
>>
>>58992500

It provides 5 volts at under 1 amp power from a USB 2 port (will also work with USB 3/.1).

If the only thing you did was get tea on it, dry it out and clean it up. Should work.

But, the pin looks bent and corroded. Clean the corrosion off (you can use a non-abrasive scrub pad with coca cola ... the phosphoric acid in the coke will dissolve most light corrosion).

There are only three 5 volt power pins (that I know of) for USB cables, one of them is about twice or more as thick as the one in you pic related. I'll guess yours is 2 or 2.5 mm, and the middle one is 3 (or 4 mm) and thickest is 5.5 mm.

Probably this one here:

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA67038S5806

Shop around, find one for free shipping, the length you need ... probably be $1 for a short one and maybe $3 for a long one.
>>
It's name is Arthur
>>
>>58998673
>It provides 5 volts at under 1 amp power

Shit. The reason I stated the spec is that you can also use a power adapter with that spec that plugs into a wall. I've found them in thrift shops (like Goodwill) for 50ยข or $1. It's a common power output.

But, be careful when you look at the labels on a power adapter. They come in a lot of voltages, like 3.6 V or 7 V or 10 V or 13.5 V etc. Make sure you find one that outputs 5 V, and best if it doesn't put out more than about 1 amp. Often it's listed in miliamps, so you might see 400 mA or 800 mA or 2000 mA.

For recharging a toy that uses a USB port, anything between 800 mA and 1200 mA will be perfectly safe. You can get away with something outside that range (a little bit, like 500 mA up to 1800 mA), but not recommended. Usually there's no problem to worry about, but sometimes the device you're charging really wants that 1 amp so it doesn't overheat & maybe explode, or overheat the power adapter and set it on fire.
>>
>>58998118
It's always the full png my boii
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.