[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

mice general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 6

File: M65_PRO_RGB_BLK_01.png (88KB, 800x684px) Image search: [Google]
M65_PRO_RGB_BLK_01.png
88KB, 800x684px
recently my logitech G402 started double clicking and i broke it trying to fix it so i bought this corsair M65 pro to replace it.

it's a fantastic mouse but the way the back cuts off on the edge instead of rounding to the bottom is somewhat uncomfortable after long periods of time.

my question to you is, what do you think is more important for a mouse - features, or comfort? Will I adjust to the way it feels after some time (ie i've started raising my hand slightly over the edges and using a claw grip to keep from pressing my palm on it too long) or should I just give up on it now before the return policy ends and go with a Steelseries?
>>
>>58991413
I have the same mouse. I go for comfort. I only bought this one cause my other mouse died, and it was the best thing that Best Buy sold.

Oh well.
>>
File: 20170216_182806 - Copy.jpg (983KB, 2064x1548px) Image search: [Google]
20170216_182806 - Copy.jpg
983KB, 2064x1548px
>what do you think is more important for a mouse - features, or comfort?
the sensor is the most important. everything else is subjective.

i bought this lil fucker for $10 from chinks. it's a bit small for my hand but it has an Avago 3050 inside and will last me until I get more disposable income.
>>
File: 91svIRFiCJL._SL1500_.jpg (193KB, 1500x1209px) Image search: [Google]
91svIRFiCJL._SL1500_.jpg
193KB, 1500x1209px
>>58991494
did you ever notice the jagged edges, or does it just get better over time? I really like this mouse, i'm just hoping it won't bother me over time.

The buttons and everything are in the same place as they were on my G402 so it's easy to get back into, but this one has RBG lighting which admittedly is a nice feature with my LED strip behind my desk.
>>
>>58991539
I dont notice them, and I use a wrist pad so I dont feel the curve down part
>>
>>58991413
>- features, or comfort?

Comfort. Lack of features never gave no one no carpal tunnel syndrome. Personally, I would have just fixed the double-clicking, but people can't be arsed to repair their own equipment nowadays.
>>
>>58992286
i tried fixing two of my mice and ended up making shit worse both times because the fucking spacing between the switch and the bendy pressy area became different after i reassembled them (no i'm not some fucking retard when it comes to electronics and PCBs, I studied the basics [including soldering and designing and etching my own PCB] back in school).

and everyone puts the screw holes under the pads which is really fucking annoying cus you either ruin the pads taking them off or cant get them back on without superglue and then you're fucked next time you gotta open it up.
>>
File: IMG_0022a.jpg (821KB, 1333x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0022a.jpg
821KB, 1333x1000px
>>58991413
Comfort above all. I don't like competitive games, so I didn't really care about the sensor and such.

I bought an MX Master a while ago, and it feels like it was made for my hand. The fancy scrollwheel is neat too, but knowing logitech, I feel like that'll break in a year.
>>
File: 1481057272964.gif (148KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
1481057272964.gif
148KB, 340x340px
>waiting for my g102 to arrive from chinkland
>>
File: chrome_2017-02-17_17-14-35.png (35KB, 933x274px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2017-02-17_17-14-35.png
35KB, 933x274px
I just bought this to replace my g502 which I was unhappy with.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.