[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Razer Naga Mouse

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: razer-naga-chroma.jpg (23KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
razer-naga-chroma.jpg
23KB, 640x480px
I've been in need of a solid MMO mouse, /g/.

I've heard plenty of complaints on the Razer Naga software. Apparently its a constant daily upgrade and annoyance with having to keep it on for the product to work. Anyone here actually own/has own it to share their experience?

If not, any better mice recommendations?
>>
>>58990803
The only one which competes is the corsair scimitar which is slightly cheaper with better dpi. I have it and i can say the software is shit and it feels awful in your hand unlike the naga which also has mechanical buttons
>>
>>58990803
I had 7 nagas
Razor puts shit lasers into that mouse, software wise, once you program a set in you can kill the process, not close, and the mouse will function like its still on.

Get a g600.

better hardware, and in my opinion the worst fucking software to ever grace the pc that does not crash, it is so far the only software I have used on windows 7 that would cause an error so fucking retarded the computer had to restart to fix it.

but the third mouse button for ring fingers adds a VERY interesting shift mechanic or dpi shift.

I am on year 3 or 4 of the g600, and have not needed to do anything to the hardware itself, in this same time frame 4 or 5 nagas would have had to been ordered.
>>
>>58990850
corsair, logitech, red dragon and probably some other chinese knock offs also make mmo style mice, of them, avoid razor as they are shit, and possibly corsair as I have had issues with the middle button.

red dragon may be worth while, and even if they fail if it lasts a year and a half it will be worth while.
>>
File: steam.jpg (147KB, 1345x1893px) Image search: [Google]
steam.jpg
147KB, 1345x1893px
fuck the mouses
>>
>>58990803
i use a g600
good imo
>>
>>58990803
Logitech G600 anything else is memetier
>>
>>58990803
Highly suggest the Corsair Scimitar. Its really comfy, and the thumb adjust is great. I've had mine for over a year with no issues.

I used to play WoW and we had several guild mates' razer nagas die within the first few months
>>
>>58990861
This is true. PC literally started to lock-up on me after waking up. Finally pinpointed it to Logitech's "Logitech Gaming Software". Now I just use the software to hardware program the mouse, then exit. The G600 can store 3 profiles anyway. If I need to do anything extra fancy, I use Autohotkey.
>>
>>58990861

bought the G600 a couple weeks ago and wish i bought it years ago.

comfy as fuck.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.