[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Creative ways to fuck with Google

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 10

File: google_2015_logo_detail.png (35KB, 1000x333px) Image search: [Google]
google_2015_logo_detail.png
35KB, 1000x333px
Since most of you NEETs don't really know why Google is a 'Botnet' let me explain whats going on.

Google is a advertising company.
95% of its revenue comes from advertising.

What does that mean anon lol?!

Well it collects data to find the user marketers can target.

Those people click on ads and ultimately make a purchase. The advertiser wins and so does Google - in theory the customer does aswell because he found what he was looking for (haha).

Anyway ...

Google Ads cost a shit ton of money.

A quick research can let you find the most expensive keywords for google.

The advertiser HAS TO PAY whenever a user makes a click from Google Search for example.

This means you can click on a few ads a day and cost the companies thousands of dollar in a day.

Simply click and then bounce of their website.

If you keep on doing this they will stop advertising with Google since its ineffective.

If we all combine our forces we can severely damage companies, google and kill the botnet.

Whos up for it?!
>>
>>58989150

yes some companies pay $50 per click

some Keywords can even cost over $100 per single click
>>
>>58989150
Naw
>>
>>58989150
are you being retarded on purpouse?
>>
>>58989175

no?

it literally works as described.

Why'd an advertiser continue to run a campaign when it costs him $30 000 a month for 300 clicks with 100% bounce rate!?
>>
>>58989150

we've done this before. the most expensive keywords are things relating to mesothelioma like "mesothelioma survivor".

Law firms pay hundreds of dollars for every click.

But you'd only be making google richer with your plan.
>>
>>58989165

thank chart is wrong.

i'm right >>58989209
>>
>>58989209

>But you'd only be making google richer with your plan.

not really .. all we'd do is deplet the ad budgets for the companies ... but since they ads won't be effective anymore they'd have to stop advertising
>>
>>58989150
t. Google
>>
>>58989150
>let's fuck with google
>i know! let's make them a fuckload of money!
>>
>>58989150
>google ads words is pay per click
>all of us run adblock and never click even if an ad pops up
>therefore google is not a botnet and, in fact, no big deal

Thanks for clearing that up.
>>
>>58989295
>>58989269

see thats why i said you are all NEETs who don't know how Google works.

The advertiser sets a budget ... he'd spent the money anyway through clicks from people he is targeting.

We jump in at that moment and use up the budget through useless clicks.

Google would have made the money anyway - we just make sure the money gets WASTED completely.
>>
>>58989150
Why not make a clickbot that opens and closes the google referral ad links non stop in he background?
>>
>>58989346

thats a nice idea

someone should write a program like that .. which can be set up with proxies, target specific keywords then click all of them through out the day and cycle through that shit

if enough people install it Google Ads become completely worthless
>>
>>58989209
>mesothelioma
why?
>>
>>58989150

You type with Plebbit spaces and your sentences are constructed in an awkward way. I can imagine just the kind of person you are and I pity you. Google's revenue from advertising is less than 3% of its whole revenue by the way; you should educate yourself. Now go back to Plebbit and beg for attention there.
>>
>>58989611
what's the rest of their revenue from?
>>
>>58989365
>>58989324

Everyone looks like they have Plebbit spaces lately.
>>
There's already this addon
https://adnauseam.io/
>>
>>58989346
>>58989365
>thinking you can fuck with a multi billion dollar click revenue company that easily
Boy I wish I was still as naive as you stupid cucks
>>
>>58989625
App/music purchases, devices and stuff
>>
>>58989150
by allah, we should kill the botnet
>>
>>58989504
because multi-million dollar lawsuits make it worth the high CPC
>>
>>58989858

this desu

>>58989799

>implying a concentrated effort of thousands if not millions of people couldnt fuck with what google relies on the most
>>
>>58989692
that's deliciously evil
>>
File: google_revenue.jpg (111KB, 770x920px) Image search: [Google]
google_revenue.jpg
111KB, 770x920px
>>58989814
Nice try, Pajeet.
>>
>>58989692
Sounds good. I still think I'd just rather block all tracking and ads. But seeing that it is already used by thousands of users is nice.
>>
>>58990313
It's too few to make any difference
>>
File: 1383007333681.jpg (55KB, 500x311px) Image search: [Google]
1383007333681.jpg
55KB, 500x311px
>>58989150
This addon automatically clicks all the ads for you https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/adnauseam/
>>
>>58990052
Huh? What do you mean?
>>
>>58993403
That advertising is not less than 3 % of Google's revenue. It's >85 % of it.
>>
>>58991892

nice
>>
>>58989150
How much do you spend on tinfoil per year
Just wondering
>>
>>58989150
This smells of shill
>>
>>58989231
>but since they ads won't be effective anymore they'd have to stop advertising
Or charge more.
>>
>>58993753

yes this is an effect

ads that have high bounce rates will end up cost more

so ... whyd a company keep spending more and more money on ads that simply dont work?!

>set $10 000 daily budget
>4 chan trolls waste the daily budget in a day with 100% bounce rate
>google raises CPC for these ads
>even less clicks for 4chan trolls now to ruin budget

>company raises ad budget

uhm no ...t heyd just pull out and tell google to fuck off and invest in SEO or use other advertising channels
>>
>>58993779
So.. they go advertise on facebook and the botnet lives on?

Much as I may agree with the motivations, advertising is here to stay sadly.
>>
>>58989692
wow that actually seems pretty cool. Anybody knows here if its legit?
Can't google just filter out the automated clicks?
>>
fuck off retard, until normies realize there is adblock or the ad system changes we can mooch off the internet for free and ad free
>>
>>58993829
They don't know it's automated since it's coming from a machine and browser that otherwise passes all checks for being human
>>
>>58993888
>fuck off retard, until normies realize there is adblock or the ad system changes we can mooch off the internet for free and ad free
This.

Why would we fuck with a system that basically subsidizes us massively?
>>
>>58993931
Subsidizes what? Are you under 18? Websites should not be businesses, there are other business models than serving malware and ads that worsen our mental health. Those who won't be able to adapt will die.

Inb4 some website goes out of business - guess what, nobody gives a shit, replacements are lined up at the door, there's no shortage of entertainment on the internet no matter if there are ads or not.
>>
>>58993965
>malware and ads that worsen our mental health
I don't see any of this though.
There are probably tens of thousands of websites that I have visited who pay people to produce content and who haven't gotten a cent out of me for the trouble. Why am I complaining?
>>
>>58993988
>who haven't gotten a cent out of me for the trouble

see this is why this thread exists

... you unironically believe your visits didnt make them money lmao

guess what KID

if you have a website with 1 million daily users you sell ads big time ... every user = makes the website money
>>
>>58993988
We don't owe shit to advertisers. They are parasites who make their money out of exploiting the ill-informed, naive, etc. Have you even taken a look at what's the most advertised product? Insurances and loans. These parasites should be destroyed as soon as possible, and I'll be sure to do as much as I can to maximize the damage.
>>
>>58994024
But you're not listening. I literally don't give a fuck because I don't see their ads. If they want to put ads in their site they're free to do so, much as I am free to not view them.

Also you seem to fundamentally not understand the ad business. Google will be charging whatever the company purchasing ad space is willing to pay. If they notice the clicks are turning less profit they'll just ring google and say there are people spamming clicks and demand a lower price. The only people you'll fuck are small operations that don't have the money to eat a temporary loss. Big insurance firms, drug companies and the like have a big buffer which you'll never eat through.
>>
>hey guys wouldn't it be really fun if we gave google more money? lol it'll be such an epic prank, that'll show em!
>>
>>58994085
In your scenario, it's Google who loses money. The key here is to make the whole model not viable by driving prices so low it's no longer profitable.
>>
>>58989165
Thanks. I would love for insurance companies to give more money to Google.

Fuck those scammers.
>>
>>58994138
But they won't lose money because despite the lower price there will be more clicks.

I have a serious question though, are you a commie?
>>
>>58994173
wanna know how I know you're fat?
>>
>>58994213
Uh oh he's been spotted.

Go wank to your life size poster of karl mordechai
>>
>>58993965
>malware and ads
i haven't seen an ad in 5 years
oh websites should be hobbies? goodbye 99% of the internet. i'm sure there are people who will host sites and put effort in for free, and surely the quality will be just as good
>>58994023
>>58994024
who cares? fools and their money. i'll happily take some idiots getting scammed over having 1% slower youtube videos
>>
>>58989692
>>58990026
>>58990313
>>58993829
Stop trying to pretending it's anything other than retarded you fucking shills
>>
>>58994249
Google shill detected. I know you guys blocked it from installing on your browser, so it must be working pretty well. I'm glad I'm doing my part.
>>
>>58989150
If you have an Android phone talk out loud about something you would never buy. Then sit down at a browser, bingo, ads for item that you would never buy. I noticed this while talking about mattresses at work (don't know why it even came up). The point is, your mic is always on and building your profile. Google knows when you shit, beat off, everything. I hate them. And normies think they are cool because free email (like no one else offered that before).
>>
>>58989300
You idiot, it still collects your data
>>
>>58994307
>wahh everyone should just do it for free
>how dare you try and make money from your efforts
>this is oppression of the proletariat by the bourgeois capitalists!!1!
Fuck off you commie jew
>>
File: sceptical Justin Long.png (280KB, 486x478px) Image search: [Google]
sceptical Justin Long.png
280KB, 486x478px
>>58993464
>>58990052
Yo dude, that's 8 YEARS OLD
I'm not saying the other guy posted a source either, but look for newer information
>>
Who the fuck even makes those grow your dick,you won money ads etc?
>>
>>58994327
Correct on all accounts, internet was infinitely better before the jews came to it to make it a business. It used to be just a bunch of hobbyists that made websites about things they liked. The more jews meddled with it the worse it became. I'm glad I can destroy their little retarded business model or at least make it less profitable with tools like adnauseam.

>le gommunism is bad xD

Your burger is showing.
>>
>>58994307
>asking people to click on ALL the ads instead of simply blocking them
Gee, I wonder who could be behind this post.
>>
>>58994341

everyone can make them

just make a website, landing page

put some bullshit on it and add a BUY THIS NOW FOR $49.99 AND GET A FREE EBOOK ON HOW TO GROW UR PENIS

add PayPal payment options

... use Google Ads and place those ads and hope people click and buy

if its profitable , scale up ur budget and hope u can pump $1000 a day into the google jew pocket cause it makes u $10 000 a day

>tfw u realize its not the ads that are the problem but the people that convert through these ads
>>
You have to be 18 to post here OP
>>
>>58994351
Communism is bad anon.
>>
>>58994351
>some people make profit from websites so all websites should be slow and bad garbage
>some people make profit from supermarkets so only food should be bread and you have to stand in line
literally commie logic
>>
>>58994414
The problem is they don't make money from their websites, they make money from showing ads. If their websites were actually good there would be demand for them and they could make a profit off websites themselves, meanwhile it's 99% clickbaity titles and attention-grabbing images that trick you into looking at those ads, because the actual content is garbage.

Since when is /g/ pro-advertisement? Are you guys so scared of le gommunism that you will shill for companies who make a buck on your misery?
>>
>>58994438
i'll gladly take some retard paying a buck over me paying a buck because my favorite site got put behind a paywall because ads weren't feasible. if google shuts down i lose my mail, youtube, maps, android features etc. and i sure as fuck don't want to pay for that.
thankfully this kind of malicious clicking is easily detectable and a nonissue, your little che guevara phase won't affect it
>>
>>58993931
Subscription models > clickbait models
Subscription secures money and they can freely create content for people genuinely interested, while these ads mean they have to whore the the largest audience for money, basically reddit majority rules bullshit leading to less diverse and low quality content
>>
>>58989150
50 shades of stupid right there
>they will stop advertising with Google since its ineffective.
I think you need to learn what the word ineffective means, because getting ads clicked is effective advertising.

>>58989193
>Why'd an advertiser continue to run a campaign when it costs him $30 000 a month for 300 clicks with 100% bounce rate!?
The advertiser has done it's job when the user is redirected. That's like complaining that a TV ad is not effective because people changed channel and you want your money back.

If you can't beat them, make them rich.
You idiot.
>>
>uses a marketing companies search engine to browse to websites with ads and then complains
I think youre just a cry baby.

Posted from my android phone.
>>
>>58994524

>The advertiser has done it's job when the user is redirected.

>what are conversions

lol

you think insurance companies pay $50 per click because they want you to read what they have to offer?!

they pay that much because people sign up for insurances that cost thousands of dollars in the long run dumbass

they dont have money to give away

its painfully obvious that you have never used Google AdWords
>>
>>58994490
They can't paywall the website because nobody will pay for the actual content, that's the thing. There's no demand for whatever shit that needs to support itself with scams like advertisement. They need to come up with a functioning business model, or die, or stop being a business.
>>
File: 59670281.jpg (102KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
59670281.jpg
102KB, 400x400px
Also, nice to see that people went from hiding ads to effectively click on all available.

>Let's make sure that what they intended to do, gets done so they can be destroyed by themselves!
>>
>>58994490
If it was easily detectable, google wouldn't worry about it. But they do, they actively block this extension from being installed on their browser, which means it's harmful for them and they're scared of it.
>>
>>58994544
>google how to fix your computer
>im sorry you have to pay 55 cents to see this answer
Woah, this is truly my ideal internet.
>>
>>58994592
>I wonder where I can find what a good restaura--
>that will be 35 cents
>you can pay with your chrome browser addon
>>
>>58994592
Are you under 18? This has never been the case and you have to be an extremely naive lunatic to think it could ever be like this.

You're buying into that capitalist myth that you can and should put a price on everything. See, corporations brainwashed you so thoroughly you can't even envision an alternative.
>>
>>58994537
Company wants their product/service to show up as a recommended ad, the company who provides the opportunity to display the ad, charges a certain amount that is agreed upon on both parties.

Ad gets clicked on and the user gets redirected, charge happens as agreed.
From there on, it doesn't matter, the deal is completed. The advertisement company holds no insurance that the user will continue to watch the website nor make any purchases.

Ad was displayed as agreed, redirected and paid for. There isn't another step you buffoon.
>>
>>58994576
>they actively block this extension from being installed on their browser
You mean taking it off the store?

>>58994641
Anon if you kill advertising tomorrow that's exactly what the internet would look like.

>>58994544
>They need to come up with a functioning business model, or die, or stop being a business
They do have a functioning business model, specifically by forcing ads down your throat. Do you like how the evil ads taste commie? That's the taste of raw capitalism sliding down your gullet :')

For the record I don't like ads but triggered commies makes me lol pretty hard. Your ideas are trash and the person who wrote them was a dirty kike, please kill yourself.
>>
>>58994517
>Subscription models > clickbait models
>Subscription secures money and they can freely create content for people genuinely interested, while these ads mean they have to whore the the largest audience for money, basically reddit majority rules bullshit leading to less diverse and low quality content
Cool man it's a free market why don't you make a subscription site instead of whining about ads on the internet? Nobody is forcing you to go on sites who use ads. Freedom yay :-)
>>
>>58994713

>From there on, it doesn't matter, the deal is completed. The advertisement company holds no insurance that the user will continue to watch the website nor make any purchases.

>Ad was displayed as agreed, redirected and paid for. There isn't another step you buffoon.

how dense are you?!

like i said .. you are a NEET .. you never used AdWords .. you have no idea what you are talking about

Advertisers ONLY place these Ads because they think Google is the TOOL to use that has ALL this data and allows them to find the people that actually convert

IF THIS DOES NOT HAPPEN ANYMORE THEY WILL STOP ADVERTISING

ofc the deal is over like you said ... Googles job is done but Google can only charge these enormous amounts cause they have the botnet with all this data dumbFUCK

ofc the advertiser himself has to be good at targeting etc etc but these people get paid a shit ton for it anyway they know how to use AdWords (you don't)

God you are so fucking DUMB.

I bet oyu unironically believe people place 5 million dollar Super Bowl Ads because they love to waste 5 million dollar not because it makes them more than 5 million dollar lol
>>
I have a website and I literally pay other sites to talk about me.

On an ad free internet everything will turn into an ad through sponsored content.
>>
Even better:
>anon installs adnauseam
>anon make a site with a bunch of crap to make it look like it is active, subscribes to jewgles advertising programs
>anon post their sites in the thread, make sure to visit it once every few hours
>$$$
>anon neet issues are gone forever
could this of work?
>>
>>58994757
You're so brainwashed that you will defend the system that allows large corporations to make lots of money off of you. I don't care what you think, but as long as you think like this, you are the enemy.

You subconsciously think that one day surely you won't be on the side that gets the short end of the deal anymore, but you're mistaken, you will always be on that side, just like the rest of us. You're doing exactly what (((they))) want you to do, but you'll change your mind once you have to pay taxes and buy car insurance.
>>
>>58994870
>You're so brainwashed that you will defend the system that allows large corporations to make lots of money off of you.
And which device made by the collective effort of thousands of evil corporations have you made this post by, hmm?
You're a fucking retarded commie.
>>
>>58994823
To add: now most ads are still nicely boxed away in a corner. But since the dawn of adblockers in the branche of websites where I operate in its now becoming the norm to pay people to write about you instead. So the content itself becomes an ad which cannot be avoided by the reader.

According to moz almost half of the sites in my field currently do it.
>>
>>58994905
Grow up, seriously.
>>
>>58994831

another NEET spotted

NO the advertiser doesnt get money for every click

he pays for the clicks .. people that end up on his website have to CONVERT ... meaning they have to sign up with their email, buy something etc... or click on ads that are provided on the website themselves .. either way ... when they sign up for the email meme they will get bombarded with chains of emaisl that try to convicne them to spend money on something

no matter how ... money has to be spent or else the ad does not pay for itself

hows this so hard to get for you fucking autistic NEETS?!
>>
>>58994981
>Grow up, says the karl mordechai worshipping commie from his iPhone 7
Here's an idea, maybe you should move to Cuba where ideas like yours are cherished so much.
>>
>>58995008
We'll talk once you've paid taxes or bought any goods of value exceeding $500 with your own money. Until then, keep repeating burger memes and thinking you've "won".
>>
>>58995075
I've done both, and actually quite enjoy the ability to spend my hard-earned currency to acquire personal property.
Try again maybe?
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-02-18-02-39-57.png (287KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-18-02-39-57.png
287KB, 1080x1920px
You want to see in my inbox what an ad free internet looks like?
>>
Speaking of ads, why are the 4chan ones so shit? I used the regular AOSP browser instead of clover recently and I was surprised by the amount of ads now. There is a bottom screen ad that doesn't scroll away and then the two giant ad spaces on the top and bottom. The red porn boards have it worse with dick enlargement ads and all kinds of "meet hot chicks" ads, all of which I assume lead to malware sites.
>>
>>58994813
You seem to be upset, are your cheeks less red by now? Cleaned the spit off of the monitor as well?

But they are right in thinking that Google is the company that has all the data and the means of shoving it in your face. That won't change, companies will still come to them and pay well for it.

If a company bleeds ad money through Google, it's because they are doing their job. As agreed. End of story, what lies beyond that is not part of the argument you were having ,you dense silly person.
>>
https://youtu.be/7dqBX3y8p6g

Pewdiepie also loves free internet.
>>
>>58995326
There are enough billions of dollars of ad money flowing through the internet to buy almost everything on the internet. Thats why everything is also funded by ad money. Google is the only thing standing in the way of an adpocalypse.
>>
>>58993464
Oh okay. I wasn't the guy writing the 3% thing, I thought he meant anything but 3% are ad revenue. Somebody (you?) Asked what the rest is and I answered.
>>
back when google adsense still had affiliate links in them I put ads on my own shitty blog and then clicked my own ads and signed up for those affiliate programs myself (using public computers in internet cafes). ended up netting myself over $2000 before getting caught and subsequently banned by google. surprisingly the ban only lasted a few years and i was once again able to sign up for an adsense account as if nothing had happened. i received the google letter with your official adsense pin code twice and everything.
>>
>>58995129
Thats because only the bottom of the barrel type advertisers go to advertise here because of the nature of the content that gets posted.
>>
>>58994438
>complaining about ads on free web sites
>literally using a free web site that needs ads to survive because he wont pay for 4chan pass

wow neo /g/ has really falled far from the tree
>>
>>58994024
>We don't owe shit to advertisers. They are parasites who make their money out of exploiting the ill-informed, naive, etc.
Google Ads is basically a subsidy for Maps, Search, Waymo, AlphaGo, Fiber, etc. If you don't ever use maps or search, good for you I guess.
>>
>>58995266
Diff goy but youre not following the argument at all jfc

His point is that if the advertising fails to convert, people won't keep doing it

Google therefore will target ads to best justify themselves
>>
>>58989692
How can I make this work along side uBlock?
>>
File: 58437347.png (32KB, 867x202px) Image search: [Google]
58437347.png
32KB, 867x202px
>>58989150
>>58989692
>>58991892
>>
>>58997731
You don't need to, it is already a fork of uBlock origin
>>
>>58995000
It's cost per click you fucking autist. YES, google's algorithms try to optimize conversions, and refunds when users click on the ad and leave within a couple of settings. As far as I know, google does NOT offer cost per conversion.
>>
>>58994576
probably easier to block the app than block the clicks
>>58994544
so you want to kill the internet because you don't want ads? remove 99% of websites and have 1% who put up paywalls?
maybe you should just stop using sites you don't like
>>
>>58999779
Do you really believe there are only two outcomes, intrusive advertisements everywhere or paywalls? I host a couple of websites out of my own pocket because they're about my interests. If all internet was like that, it would be a huge improvement.
>>
>>58999849
Im pretty sure youd make some adjustments when someone puts down 500 dollars.
>>
>>58999849
sure some hobbyists may still host websites out of passion or whatever, but we live in a capitalist world and most useful websites are not passion projects, and are too big to be run by donations
>>
>>58999911
Ok, so their fate is to die then.

If they were useful or desirable there would be demand for them. If there's none and they have to become clickbait hellholes and beg for ad money, their destiny is to fade away.
>>
I've decided to remove the middleman and just transferred all my life savings to Google

when can I expect the crash?
>>
>>58999931
nah mate, they'll switch over to sponsored content
>>
>>58989150
Oh wow!
Let's click on google ads to show these ads are effective!
This will stop botnet!
BTW do you think people here are retarded and don't know such a fundamental thing about google?
>>
File: file.png (456KB, 1870x932px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
456KB, 1870x932px
>>58989692
Unfortunately this >>58994249
>>
>>58999521

work on your reading comprehension..

he basically said it is cost per click because the idiot he responded to thought people make money when someone clicks on their ad which is not the case... people only make money when someone gives them money
>>
File: 1447104480454.jpg (61KB, 540x511px) Image search: [Google]
1447104480454.jpg
61KB, 540x511px
>>58989150
please don't do this I already have enough stress from click fraud malware botnets as a publisher

when Google blocks my account for too much invalid activity i will just kill myself
>>
>>59000984
This wouldn't kill google, it would just force an arms race google would inevitably win, though costing them money, so they would lose
>>
>>59001811
Or they would just turn the ads into pay per view. Problem solved.
Thread posts: 120
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.