[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ah geez. So i called up a mental hospital from Gmail and like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1485820932292.jpg (39KB, 630x399px) Image search: [Google]
1485820932292.jpg
39KB, 630x399px
ah geez. So i called up a mental hospital from Gmail and like whispered shit into the phone in like an indian accent and she said she reported my number to the police. Can they find me /b/? Im a few states over.
>>
>>58983619
You're a fucking retard
>>
>>58983632
is that a yess? can they?
>>
>>58983718
You're definitely retarded.
>>
>>58983734
answere me
>>
>>58983743
Was I not clear?
>>
>>58983754
no
>>
>>58983761
i love you OP
>>
>>58983619
Can the police find out a phone number? Yes.
Will the police bother look into a prank call? Nah.
>>
but anon

that mental hospital's been closed down for 30 years
>>
>>58984213
I had the FBI knock on my door over a prank call fwiw
>>
>>58984291
Did they run away and hide in the bushes before you opened the door
>>
>>58984213
This. I doubt even she would bother to report your number.
>>
>>58984291
Then it probably involved a threat of some kind. The FBI wouldn't be involved otherwise.
>>
>>58984303
No, I had to go down to the local state police precinct and he told me that it was bad and how I wasted tax payer money on a joke and that if I got caught doing it again they wouldn't be letting me off so easy.
>>
>>58984317
If there is an investigation at all and it is over state lines FBI has to get involved due to some meme about jurisdiction
>>
>Be 9 year old me
>Dad worked at a place called Digium doing weird Linux shit with phones.
>Dad takes me on a business trip out of town.
>He brings a desktop and plugs it into the hotel's phone line, then into some box with huge antennas strapped to it. Computer makes modem sounds. Yay internet.
>He has a laptop using this new wifi shit, whatever the fuck that is.
>We walk around the hotel with this laptop.
>Holy shit he's using the internet on his laptop without fucking wires!
>He unplugs a phone sitting on a desk in the lounge area and plugs it into the laptop.
>He puts the phone to my ear.
>Types dialpad on the computer and hits enter.
>Within a couple seconds there's a dialtone and he tells me to call my mom.
>WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS? PHONE CALLS ON THE INTERNET??
>Next day, dad leaves the room to do business shit with a bunch of people downstairs.
>I'm fucking bored. TV is shit.
>I get on his laptop. His password is carver8803
>We still have the lounge phone. What the fuck.
>I know a little Linux. I open a terminal.
>Type in dialpad and plug phone in.
>Get dialtone.
>Hey everything is anonymous on the internet right?
>Dial 911
>Tell them I'm fucking dying because I was shot, then hang up. Well that was fun for a second.
>Unplug phone, take laptop to the bed and browse the internet.
>5 minutes later, connection dies. Goddammit.
>Couple minutes after that, loud banging on the door and then it flies open.
>Paramedics and cops with guns drawn storming the hotel room oh shit nigger.
>Being questioned by police when hotel manager walks in with my dad.
>He gives me that "I'm going to fucking murder you when these cops leave" look while they're talking.
>We get kicked out of hotel.
>Dad changes his passwords.
>Gounded for a year.
>tfw I found out years later that the hotel phone jacks had 2 lines each. My dad used one to dial the ISP, and the other to make calls through asterisk.
>>
>>58984286
Then who was phone
>>
>>58983619
RIP OP, v&.
>>
>>58984660
cool story bro
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.