[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Press F to pay respects

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

Press F to pay respects
>>
>>58981718
Only reason I'm still on Marshmellow on my OP3.
>>
>>58981837
This
>>
my keyboard doesn't have an eph.
>>
F!

>>58981837

Also this.
>>
what happened to it?
>>
>>58981972
It didn't get instantly ported to the latest Android due to changes in Android Runtime, so everyone is running around like retards screaming that Xposed is dead. Despite that Android 7.0 is probably running on 0.5% of Android devices as of right now.
>>
>>58982329
>>>58981972
>It didn't get instantly ported to the latest Android due to changes in Android Runtime, so everyone is running around like retards screaming that Xposed is dead. Despite that Android 7.0 is probably running on 0.5% of Android devices as of right now.

This.
The dev confirmed on XDAss that he's been waiting for the source code to be released and for the OS itself to be actually supported by other phones.
We'll have to wait for the next samshit and lgee meme phone to come with their preinstalled bloated versions, to make it a standard ( just like marshmallow and lollipop)
>>
>>58982329
so much this. By the time I'll be using a stable rom based on 7 it will be ported or at least something will come up to offer the same shit I use now.
Even people running stock is annoyed by something so I honestly don't give a shit maybe I will straight jump to 8 when I change my phone a year or so.
>>
f
>>
Do you really NEED this shit?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170217-154801.png (79KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170217-154801.png
79KB, 1080x1920px
>>
>>58982465
I do for AFWall+ and PBMC
>>
>>58982549
>>58982465
I literally have about 10-15 modules.

Personally run LightningWall. Need to scrape all the ram I can. Performance is probably better? Anybody have any input on that?
>>
File: tard.jpg (71KB, 1024x512px) Image search: [Google]
tard.jpg
71KB, 1024x512px
>>58982549
I was curious so I looked up AFWall+ is it even associated with xposed? It seems to be a standalone app. PBMC seems to just be a way to remap buttons, which you also don't need xposed for...
>>
>>58982594
There is a module that cuts off leakage during boot.
>>
>>58982610
Ah.
Yeah I probably wouldn't ever care about my data usage to that extent.
>>
>>58982594
Without the module it takes a while to apply the rules after booting.

>PBMC seems to just be a way to remap buttons, which you also don't need xposed for
Got any alternatives? the less modules i depend on the better
>>
>>58982594
I have literally 21 different modules enabled right now. Could expand to 30 based on the ones I have disabled.
>>
>>58982623
>alternatives
Nope sorry, I generally use bluetooth headphones with multimedia controls or my car stereo which also has pandora/multimedia controls. Have never needed to skip songs with power or volume, honestly it seems kind of stupid.
>>
>>58982621
And some do. Some like more control over their device.

>>58982623
I'm personally the opposite. Will trade boot time for less ram.
>>
>>58982634
You're just a stupid fag trying to find digs against Xposed. Literally nothing wrong if that control is needed.
>>
>>58982634
What happened to you man? I remember you in 2014 you were pretty cool. Now almost EVERY TIME I see you, you're being a bitchboy troll. What happened to you?
>>
>>58982634
I use it to change songs with a long press of the volume buttons on my IEM microphone and change volume with a single press, also play/pause and answer calls with the main button.

Way more convenient than having to take my phone out of my pocket every time i want to do something.
>>
>>58982652
It seems like an overly complicated hack that stops you from using the latest version of Android and doesn't provide any real dealbreaking features.

I'm sure you could just slap two iptables rules into an init script or edit a database and achieve the same results.
>>
F

xposed + f-droid have allowed me to be without the playstore for 4 years
>>
>>58982686
I'm on 7.1.1 with my S5 I've had without the play store for almost three years man. What's the issue?
>>
>>58982671
Oh, I used to use a phillips headset app that did that when I had a headset with only one button.
>>
>>58982704
Actually I'm pretty sure double tap on pause button skips songs by default now and that's why I stopped using it.
>>
>>58982719
Mine has 3 buttons but by default they only work as volume up/down and hold the middle one to answer calls.

With PBMC i can set up two actions (single and long press) to each button for a total of six actions without having to use my phone, also i'm always listening to music so it's indispensable for me.

Those two modules are the only reason why i haven't upgraded to 7 yet.
>>
>>58982594
Fuck off beawesome
>>
>>58982452
That was ages ago. 7.0's source has been out for a while now. In the most recent update he said something to the essence of "I'm way too busy with other shit to dedicate more than 5 hours a week to xposed".
>>
File: Screenshot_20170217-200819.png (167KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170217-200819.png
167KB, 1080x1920px
>>58982610
Source? Nowhere in the app does it say you need to enable the Xposed module to fix start-up leaks.

>>58982594
I don't know what that other guy is on about but pic related is the single best argument for Xposed.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.