[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is this shit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: touchbar.jpg (58KB, 780x439px) Image search: [Google]
touchbar.jpg
58KB, 780x439px
I've always liked the direction apple took with iphones and macbooks. Especially with their trackpads and retina screen designs (along with the OS that can handle hidpi very well). They were literally the lead for laptop market for years, they also maintained old ports while forcing new ones. They've had throttling problems etc but overall those machines felt real premium and quality shit.

But WHAT THE FUCK were they thinking when they added the touchbar? I mean what practical usage does it stand for? You can't even feel the buttons. Just why? Did they really think it's an innovation? What about the 6th generation intel with DDR3 RAM that is limited at 16GB while the competitors are already on 7th gen and putting 32GB DDR4? What about the thunderbolt 3 that they claim to have added but doesn't support most of the INTEL CERTIFIED devices on the market?
>>
>>58976946
>apple
Found your problem.
>>
>>58976946
Anon calm your shit.
This is Apple. Everytime, and I mean EVERYTIME that they do a remodel of some of their products they fuck it up, however they fix that after refreshing it a year later. I honestly can't understand why that is so hard to remember.
>>
File: 1484125082634.gif (1MB, 480x287px) Image search: [Google]
1484125082634.gif
1MB, 480x287px
>>58977402
>they fix that after refreshing it a year later.
>>
TB is really cool and has the potential to go places, its just that its not been implemented anywhere. Give it a little time to smooth out the edges.
>>
>>58976946
Why are people getting so mad about this fucking touchpad?
It's pretty cool and way less of a deal than the lack of ports on the new macbook.
>>
>>58977476
By Macbook do you mean the Pro or the college/hibster Macbook?
>>
>>58977519
>the Pro or the college/hibster Macbook?
There's no difference.
>>
>>58977609
MB: 1 Thunderbolt
MBP: 4 Thunderbolt
>no difference
>>
>>58977476
Where the F-keys at?
>>
>>58977402
>This is Apple. Everytime, and I mean EVERYTIME that they do a remodel of some of their products they fuck it up, however all the other companies eventually copy them and it becomes a success.

ftfy
>>
>>58977476
I think it would be nicer because you can "click" anywhere on it.
>>
File: think different college.jpg (291KB, 821x765px) Image search: [Google]
think different college.jpg
291KB, 821x765px
>>58976946
>apple
>caring about anyone but normies
>>
>>58980220
This is every university

The thing is you know they are all getting laid. Not having a MacBook is extremely tantamount to not getting laid, bro.
>>
>>58980342
Everything this man is saying is true. I've used thinkpads and HP business class laptops.

I am currently a wizard with a master's degree in shit posting.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.