[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do websites get away with this shit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Blatent lies.jpg (352KB, 1281x1097px) Image search: [Google]
Blatent lies.jpg
352KB, 1281x1097px
How do websites get away with this shit?
>>
>>58975932

They don't, that's why they're so mad.
>>
>>58975946
This popup detects adblock then tells me "it doesn't show annoying ads"
>disable it
Oh look annoying ads.
>>
>>58975932
websites and their content are completely unregulated by any kind of standardized agency

People who have websites are allowed to make their websites look and behave any way they like. There are no rules.

It would be nice to have some kind of lawful regulation about when, where, and how aggressively advertisements can be shown, but that creates a slippery slope to also regulating content.

tl;dr ads are bullshit and money is the lowest common denominator of productivity motivators
>>
>>58976152
We should just outlaw making money on the internet. Or create specific agency that regulates sites that create revenue or act as a business. Then give everyone the option to ignore all of those sites from their search queries.

I know lots of people would lose their shit, but quality of content would certainly increase when everything, and I mean EVERYTHING stops being a business.
>>
>>58975932
>>58976152
>>58976451
How about just don't go to sites with ads or adblocker blockers.
>>
Because idiots like yourself don't know how to bypass it.
>>
Welcome to the wonderful world of capitalism.
>>
>>58976633
Kill yourself
>>
>>58976633
Bernie pls leave
>>
>>58976571
That would solve the initial problem, but not the cancerous state the internet is in.
>>
File: adblocking_is_stealing.png (1MB, 1610x2160px) Image search: [Google]
adblocking_is_stealing.png
1MB, 1610x2160px
>>58975932
It's easy to get past.
>>
>>58976853
h-how

please post your lists good sir please sir
>>
If I really want to support a site, they have one (1) chance to prove the "we don't have annoying ads" claim. The moment one floats across the content, otherwise distracts me or forces me to think which link is 'real' and which will give me malware, that shit is getting re-blocked for life and then I'm selecting the adblock detection divs and manually blocking those too.
>>
>>58975932
It's a good way to get on my shit list and never return, literally begging to show their shitty ads like they're the only worthwhile website on the Internet.
>>
>>58976853
What le fug
>>
>>58975932
how is your font rendering so bad? it legitimately hurts to look at.
>>
>>58976060

And it's your fault for being a mouth breathing retard and not blocking the pop up too.
>>
>>58975932
Just don't use that website
>inb4 i need to use windows
>inb4 i need to read windows tutorials
>inb4 i need this site
>inb4 i need any site that pulls this bullshit
>>
File: Capture.png (15KB, 469x307px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
15KB, 469x307px
>>58975932
Disable jabbascript and proceed as usual.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.