[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Razor Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

Lets celebrate the BEST company to ever exist.
>>
File: 2015_12_23_04.19.30.jpg (27KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
2015_12_23_04.19.30.jpg
27KB, 480x480px
>>
>>>>>>>>>/v/
>>
>>58974650
I only bought deathadder mouse because previous ones were fucking shit and would go corrupt every month or so.

I don't know much about these new age faggy tech companies but as far as my experience with that mouse tells me that razer is good despite degeneracy right now. Mom loves it playing Luxor.

Joke aside it's really good.
>>
File: d27.jpg (32KB, 622x626px) Image search: [Google]
d27.jpg
32KB, 622x626px
>>
>>58974650

that Keyboard is actually really fucking good

I have a Black Widow 2013 Ultimate

looks faggy cause of the shitty cringey Razer Logo but damn it works well
>>
>>58974650
got a blackwidow 2013 and deathadder 3.5g both on clearance (thanks wallyworld for the hook up) and the only problems I had was never using the stupid macro keys on the keyboard, and the fact that f1 lined up with 2 for some reason. Other then that the deathadder didn't have mouse wheel problems (woulda been threw that shit out once it did).

Got the overwatch deathadder with discount via friend discount cuz bestbuy employee

Honestly they're only ever worth it at a discount.
>>
Orbweaver is almost the greatest product they have made since the 90s partnership with Microsoft hardware.

But it's buggy as fuck, has shit tier software development with in razer, and is an afterthought in almost everything they do.
>>
>>58974650

why don't they put some macro keys in that gap above the arrow keys instead of all the fucking way in whoopdee whoop. this "everyone uses wasd for gaming" meme has got to end
>>
>>58977794
>Overwatch deathadder
God what is wrong with you
>>
>>58979125
If the discount is great enough, I don't really give a shit how mice look...
>>
>>58979381
what did you get it for?
>>
>>58974650
Meme looks aside, what is the actual build quality of these like? The razor stealth pro seems like a very well made product, if it weren't for the edgy colour scheme and logo
>>
>>58979389
35 bucks (Euro though).
>>
>>58979506

build quality is top tier

excellent stuff

u just find so much negativity online cause so many of these sell .. naturally ltos of autists rage about it and u usually only hear the negative voices
>>
>>58979538
Its a shame they're too edgy, otherwise I'd probably buy something
>>
>>58974650
I unironically bought one of those keyboards, and after I don't think even a month of using it, the color that shows through my ; key is inaccurate. Example: the color is purple right now, but the color under that particular key was red. Now it's light blue but the color underneath it is green. It's fine with most other colors though.
>>
>>58979538
top tier.

Nice B8
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.