[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post your phone history

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: muhphones2.png (2MB, 2072x1072px) Image search: [Google]
muhphones2.png
2MB, 2072x1072px
Haven't seen one of these threads in a while

>post your phone history
>which phone was the best?
>which was the worst?

So far the one I've liked the most is the Oneplus One. It truly was the 2014 flagship killer, with specs rivalling those of phones twice the price, and even now it still holds together incredibly well. I really feel no need to upgrade from it in the foreseeable future.

Close second is the original Moto /g/. It was the phone that showed people that just because a phone's cheap doesn't mean it has to be shit. Stock android, great battery life and felt so nice to hold in your hand.

Worst one is between Galaxy S3 and the Nokia 5530XM. Galaxy S3-era Touchwiz was just absolute shit, I did put Cyanogenmod on it to fix it but battery life and camera quality took quite a a hit. Also the phone was so ugly with its rounded shape and cheap looking plastic. The 5530XM had ok specs for the time but the OS just simply never was meant to be used on a touchscreen, so it wasn't a great experience to use at all.
>>
>>58972804
>Nokia 3210
>Nokia 3310
>some shit ass nokia with a tiny 256 color display that I didn't even bother to remember the model number of
>Nokia 5230
>Galaxy S2 Mini
>LG G2
>LG G4

I lost the 5230 in the snow during a mountain tour, then three years later a guy sends me an e-mail that he picked it up in the mountains and found my address on the SD card. That's three years' worth of being repeatedly soaked, frozen, thawed, rinse, repeat. I recharged and it fucking worked flawlessly, except the sound of the speakers was a bit scratchy and the display had some minor discoloration on the edges.
>>
>Motorola W260G
>Samsung slider
>can't remember the brand, was like a BlackBerry but shitty
>Kyocera Brio
>Android Dev Phone 1
>Goophone S5
>BlackBerry Q10
>BlackBerry Passport
The Brio was ass, Q10 and Passport are tied for best.
>>
>Kyocera Marbl
>LG Rumor Touch
>LG Optimus Slider
>Moto G
>Blackberry Bold 9650 (temporarily, for travel)
>Xiaomi Redmi 3

My current phone is definitely my favorite, but I do miss physical keyboards. Still waiting for a decent smart flip phone.
>>
>>58973262
>googles Goophone S5
kek, those cheeky chinks

how was it?
>>
>>58972804
>omissis
>some sort of motorola
>another flip motorola with a mirror finish
>a shitty samsung (first smartphone)
>another shitty samsung
>a slightly less shitty samung (galaxy ace 4)

And I'm currently on the market because I broke the ace 4 for the second time.
>>
>>58973613
It was a pretty neat phone, even had the odd features of the S5 like the heartrate monitor. Was always fun when people were like "Is that a Samsung?" and I got to say "No, it's a Goophone"
>>
I can't even remember anything before my Galaxy S3, do you fucks just keep all your old phones or some shit? From what I remember:
Galaxy s3
HTC one m8
Nexus 5x (Current)
>>
>>58973863
>>Can't remember
>>Nokia 3310
>>Samsung D500
>>Nokia N93i
>>Nokia N95
>>Galaxy S3 since it came out and I've never had an issue with it.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.