[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mail Server

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1485525079348.gif (400KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1485525079348.gif
400KB, 400x300px
Sup /g/, so the cancer ridden heap of shit that is google decided for no apparent reason to lockout my entire google apps account including the rest of my family's emails. They wont respond and are trying to extort me into signing up to the enterprise version($20/user so a few thousand upfront because I have pretend accounts for testing) in order to access any form of support.

I control the domain so fuck them, what is the best, non-jew infested email server available? I currently pay nothing for the google account so something that's free for a small number of accounts.
>>
Get a virtual private server. Install postfix, dovecott, squirrelmail, spamassasin... etc.
>>
>no apparent reason
>I have hundreds of accounts 'for testing'

Making lots of accounts is a sign that you're trying to either attack them or that you're an enterprise user just taking advantage of their system.
>>
>>58972026
fuck off sperg lord, that does nothing for actual spam suppression, HA, backups, etc
>>
>>58972086
>fuck off sperg lord
says the faggit with 100s of gmail accounts.
>>
>>58972026
This. There is no real security in "the cloud".
>>
>>58972083
I literally write GCS apps that use there own fucking API to create those accounts, it's easier to just create a new one with each deployment than to go in and delete it manually from the admin console.

It's nothing to do with what I've done with the account, I pay good money to use it and yet another fucking glitch means I'm fucked for the rest of the week while it stews through there broken support system(which you can't access if your accounts suspended :D).

I just want to be done with google entirely. I've done self hosted before and I'm not doing it again because to do it _properly_ is a full time job in itself.
>>
>>58972699
Like it or not, Google's e-mail is the best out there. You can argue about privacy and what not, but they have the best infrastructure, keep that in mind.
To clear things out, you manage your account and your family accounts and with that very same account you created what, hundreds of users?

Try Runbox.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.