[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hackers, where did you learn to hack?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: download.jpg (19KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
19KB, 259x194px
Hackers, where did you learn to hack?
>>
>>58960722
Your sister's ass
>>
>>58960722
I watched Mr.Robot and I magically became Eliot. Then I went to the hacker store and bought a VHS about hacking. Dvd and Bluerays had java, so fuck that. Also I work at Arby's. They teach you a lot there.
>>
Define hack.
>>
I learned from hackerman
>>
>20 million budget
>only made 7.5 million

ouch
>>
OP is a nigger
>>
>>58960722
In hacker school.
>>
Hackerversity
>>
File: hack-academy.jpg (280KB, 500x668px) Image search: [Google]
hack-academy.jpg
280KB, 500x668px
Hacking Academy, of course
>>
>>58960722
Programming since I was 7, studying Unix and DOS internals, breaking into systems in my teen years, etc.
>>
File: Hackers.jpg (37KB, 490x485px) Image search: [Google]
Hackers.jpg
37KB, 490x485px
>>58960722
>Hackers, where did you learn to hack?

My Hacking is purely for pua moves, hacking that baby canon. Learned from the top bros in the style swagger game.
>>
>>58960722
>find something you want to change
>can't change it
>find bugs to open the system
>change what you want to change
>rinse and repeat

This is the only guide that works overall.
>>
>>58960722
Hackforums like everyone else.
>>
>>58960722
freecst.com is a good place to start then move your way up to more advanced kinda methods
>>
>>58960722
the gibson
>>
>>58960722
self taught...few books,mainly fucking with my own network..and my works shitty XP network and their SAP buisness...even with specific targets or goals in mind i still like to scan randoms just to see what they run.
>>
File: debian.png (81KB, 1028x1270px) Image search: [Google]
debian.png
81KB, 1028x1270px
>>58960722
I fist learned warez and virii, then I started to learn mass scanning and start "hax0ring" BO infected computers. Then I started to learn vuln scanning (thanks to VetesGirl and her VetesCan - https://packetstormsecurity.com/files/author/380/) and then I learned how to exploit servers (bind and such) like the script kid that I was, and even defaced some websites that got mirrored in attrition.org (http://attrition.org/mirror/attrition/).
>>
>>58960962
still best and comfiest movie about computers

my god, angelina, 90s, rollers ,nicknames... the best
>>
>>58960722
Hacking up code everyday, started with assembly after that some C.
Would do some reverse engineering maybe coming months.
>>
>>58960962
Too bad they couldn't hack the box office.
>>
>>58960722
By getting hacked
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.