[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help Me Recover the Nudes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: sd card.jpg (74KB, 1200x984px) Image search: [Google]
sd card.jpg
74KB, 1200x984px
had nudes on a micro SD card which is now unreadable by computer and phone. how do i get em back?
>>
>>58952953
Recovering data form an SD card is actually a little bit more difficult to recover data form a USB.
How well do you know electronics? is it actually dead?
>>
>>58952989
I can't be sure. The phone picks up that something is in the micro sd slot but quickly says its blank and unreadable before saying "sd card unmounted"

Ive tried using two different micro sd to regular sd adapters and inserting into my computer and the computer doesnt pick it up at all
>>
>>58952989
I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as a USB, is in fact, a portable flash mass storage device with integrated Universal Serial Bus interface, or as I've recently taken to calling it, flash drive plus USB interface. USB is not a storage device unto itself, but rather another name for an industry standard that defines cables, connectors and communication protocols used in a bus for connection, communication and power-supply between computers and external peripherals.
Many computer users use a variant of the flash drive every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the variant of flash drive which is widely used today is often called a USB, and many of its users are not aware that it is the flash drive, developed by Trek Technology and IBM.
There really is a USB, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. USB is the receptacle: the connector in the system that accepts and embraces the plug of the male connector. The receptacle is an essential part of a USB system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete USB system. The female USB receptacle is normally used in combination with the male USB plug, such as on the flash drive: the whole system is basically the flash drive with the USB interface, or flash drive/USB interface. All the so-called USB distributions are really distributions of flash drive/USB interface!
>>
>>58952953
recova or photorec
>>
Try disk digger it worked for me with my phone
>>
>>58953034
>>58953038
I've tried some programs similar to these but the problem is that the files were on an SD card which isnt detectable so I cant scan it
>>
>>58953053
last resort is this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHjeA_q3Ylk
>>
my phone can recognize that an sd card is inserted so there has to be a way to get it to show up on my computer
>>
try a different dedicated microsd reader and then clone the whole thing in linux with DD

photorec the DD image
>>
Use the EaseUS data recovery program. I used it less than a week ago for a similar reason (recovering SD card files). Just torrent it.
>>
>>58952953
Nudes of who? Just fuck your mom instead of fapping to photos you stupid wanker.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.