[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The meme that "everything must be multiplatform and free"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: file.png (172KB, 504x360px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
172KB, 504x360px
Is that meme overboard? I think it is. By trying be 100% multiplatform at all times and open source at all times, we end up with piece of shit software. The most shining example of the meme, the Qt liberary is a piece of shit. The Qt Creator itself, the fucking UI of the fucking UI library itself can't do shit properly. It crashes like the piece of shit that it is all time, it has only rudimentary support of most features other have. The C# frameworks on Visual Studio and .NET like anything that uses XAML is fucking decades ahead in quality. It's not even that is more stable or more complete, it obviously gives the impression that a .NET framework has behind it professionals building. I don't give a shit if they are Indian, or Pakistani (though most of their bosses are Trump clones so they are only their monkeys) .
>>
File: shill.jpg (318KB, 905x1040px) Image search: [Google]
shill.jpg
318KB, 905x1040px
oh the faggot C# shill, reported
>>
>>58952914
fuck you and die bitch.
>>
>>58952914
take a look at this faggot. he literally stalks people on 4chan.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
get a fucking life you autistic sperglord.
>>
File: lrn2proxy.png (205KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
lrn2proxy.png
205KB, 1080x1920px
>>58953176
>>58953168
>>58952828
Samefagging is obvious, Rajesh. If you're so against open source, please stop using Windows networking capabilities
>>
>>58953234
but C# is open source
>>
>>58953234
Holy shit you are fucking stupid. Nobody gives a shit you fucking moronic cunt. What are you gonna do? I'm a fucking anon you moron. I don't even give a shit what your stupid shit can cause. Seriously.

Holy shit he's fucking autistic.

Stalking people on 4chan.

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!
>>
>>58953265
Okay?

>>58953294
There is no need to be upset
>>
>>58953352
There is bitch for you. You spend you life fucking stalking people on a chinese board of anonymous sperglords. AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

how stupid are you?

What the fuck are you gonna to do them? Expose their anonynimity?

AGHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA~!
>>
File: bert_expresses_disbelief.jpg (16KB, 480x537px) Image search: [Google]
bert_expresses_disbelief.jpg
16KB, 480x537px
>>58953479
Your anger is unproductive, friend
>>
>>58953531
oh it is little bitch. it might wake up this board from its slumber. fucking redditors don't have a place in this shithole.
>>
>>58953566
Well at least it keeps you in one thread
>>
File: orbital_strike.png (73KB, 138x386px) Image search: [Google]
orbital_strike.png
73KB, 138x386px
>>58952828
>XAML
is garbage.
>>
>>58955493
You're probably upset because you paid for a Qt licence just when dotnet core and dotnet standard became relevant and are completely free and cross platform.
>>
>>58957392
>You're probably upset because you paid for a Qt licence just when dotnet core and dotnet standard became relevant and are completely free and cross platform.
>>
>>58953234
kek

>>58953265
You can wipe your ass with it, because just .net core is opened.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.