[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Technology Memes that Failed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: G700 the Original.jpg (118KB, 1307x1061px) Image search: [Google]
G700 the Original.jpg
118KB, 1307x1061px
> it's a piece of shit sensor anon
> it's a piece of shit wireless anon
what a bunch of bollocks the above memes were. the mouse has proven to be the best piece of technology I have ever put together in my life as an individual piece. omg where do I start. Amazing data-connection with a wired STANDARDIZED usb cable, alternative fully wireless connection, dubbing as a remote control from anywhere in the fucking house. Fucking hilariously sturdy whatever the abuse, especially if you are good with micro-repairs. No fucking memester can tell a difference in sensor technologies without being prejudiced. They would fail to tell differences with a blind test. Amazing ergonomcs. Even if you don't give a shit about some of the extra buttons you can just not use them and they are not in the way. Hilariously comfy as shit. Amazing aesthetics, both Patrician and Gaming at the same time, omg it still looks amazing 100 years later. It still fucking works. Fucking amazing mouse omg. It's unbelievable.

One actual negative, the battery is like dead in within like 10 hours.

But, due to the data USB connection with a standard cable, who gives a shit, it's practically a standard data connection mouse too, it gets power from the cable that way and it never breaks because even if it does, just stick another microusb cable in it lying around until you find a better more flexible cable.

Unbelievable technology. Logitech must be feeling like idiots with that mouse. They released it and then they went like OMG what did we do, it's so good, nobody will buy anything anymore if they got that already.

I bet the G700S is worse.

It does look less patrician too.
>>
>>58952593
preach senpai!
>>
I have it, it's a good mouse but not all sunshine and rainbows like OP makes it out to be.

1) The battery life is just silly. I have spare eneloops now but before I had it plugged in half the time.
2) The cable sucks dick. It's way too stiff, so IMO having it plugged in is not ideal.
3) Maybe it's something on my end but it's always reverting to the default profile on reboots, rather than staying on the last used profile.
4) Not a huge fan of the ergonomics personally. Could be better, could be worse.
5) I don't like the mouse wheel. I don't really like any of Logitech's mouse wheels.
6) The haptics on the buttons suck. They feel like cheap shit on what is a $100 mouse.

I do really like the aesthetics, it's probably the nicest looking mouse out there. And I agree about the G700s, Logitech basically defaced.
It's ery sturdy as well, so that's nice.
The best thing is the button layout. For one of my profiles I have the three buttons next to the lmb set to Page Up, Page Dow, and Ctrl-W. And two of the side buttons are mapped to Home and End. Really great for browsing. The extra buttons are also nice for 3D modeling.
>>
>>58952593
602 is the real dream
>>
>>58953414
>it's always reverting to the default profile
use the default on-board/memory profile without any software aid and see the light.
>>
>>58953433
it should be illegal to release wireless mice that have no wired mode
and wired mice that have no wireless mode.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.