[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>guy with an IPhone and a Windows Laptop >guy with a MacBook

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4

File: 1484198519359.png (509KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
1484198519359.png
509KB, 768x576px
>guy with an IPhone and a Windows Laptop
>guy with a MacBook and an Android phone

I never get this
>>
>>58949339
is that a real woman=? so beautiful
whjat's her name
>>
Windows is good and there are some good, cheap Windows laptops
iPhone is good
Priorities
Stop liking what I don't like
etc
>>
Me neither. The Apple ecosystem is fucking amazing but, if you just use your iPhone as a phone and Snapchat machine you don't really need continuity.
>>
>Having a windows phone ever

Also

>guy with iPhone and Macbook is eternally abused.
>guy with modern windows laptop is abused for eternal botnet

Gee I wonder why people do dumb shit when there is no way to not be abused.
>>
>>58949350
are you retarded?
>>
What do you not get? That cross platform apps exist? Why the fuck would you lock yourself into one ecosystem?
>>
>>58949379
But it's stupid. I mean i know a guy who bought a pixel phone even though he has everything Apple. Why did he do it, where I live it's just as expensive as an Iphone.
>>
>>58949417
he's probably just stupid and fell for the marketing hype and peer pressure, like most people here do constantly
>>
>>58949417
Maybe, and and stick with me here because this is going to sound insane, but maybe he likes Android more than iOS and MacOS more than Windows?
>>
>>58949443
It's like sexuality. You either like women or men. You can't like both.
>>
>>58949443

No, different opinions and tastes? How?
>>
>>58949538

>what is bisexuality

Are you fucking mentally disabled?
>>
>>58949350
https://www.google.com/searchbyimage?image_url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.4cdn.org%2Fg%2F1487114117222.png&safe=off
>>
>>58949563
Degenerate
>>
>>58949339
Any human with apple device instantly gets the "stupid and doesn't even realize it" label in my brain
>>
>windows 7 desktop, drive with some linux distribution if you insist
>Android phone, preferably from google
>macbook pro retina, latest model before port rape

you may disagree but this is what peak performance looks like, there's no real reason to be a total apple/microsoft/google cuck
>>
>>58949339
Who cares?
>>
>>58949563
A mental illness in the same league as gender dysmorphia.
>>
>>58949563
>bisexuality
Doesn't exist.
You always have a preference. You can't like things equally.
>>
>>58949339
>people not being fanboys of one brand
Yeah, I don't get it either
>>
>>58949339
I'm a poor beaner with a 2.3.6 android phone and iPod touch 4g.
>>
>>58949640

>Doesn't exist.
>lalalala no no no only i say whats real xD

The ratio doesn't matter you idiot fuck. The point was that you can't like both, but you can like men and women at the same time, doesn't matter in what ratio.
>>
>network engineer
>use windows phone
>linux pc

it doesnt have to make sense
>>
>mfw use iPhone and $150 Chromebook

My phone is much more important to me than my personal computer. I can afford to have a shit PC because I rarely have to use it. Maybe just for watching movies and stuff.

DESU I'm thinking of upgrading to the 13" nTB MBP though. It's really sexy.
>>
>>58949339
Ok, what Illusion game is that from?
>>
>>58949951
See >>58949625
>>
>>58949604
So...Every tech employee ever?
>>
>>58949339
Do you get people with Windows laptops and Android phones? Those are also two completely different ecosystems.

>>58949417
>a guy who bought a pixel phone even though he has everything Apple
Maybe he wanted a headphone jack
>>
>>58949339
>tfw have a windows desktop
>tfw have a linux laptop
>tfw have an iPhone
>>
>>58949339
Windows phones are shit.

That's why
>>
>>58949339
I like Apple laptops a lot more than the other options, and I wanted a cheaper phone than an iPhone.
>>
>guy with a MacBook and an Android phone

This is me plus windows desktop
>>
>>58949394
>>>>>>>>leddit
>>
File: 1485359984416.png (90KB, 600x383px) Image search: [Google]
1485359984416.png
90KB, 600x383px
>>58949339
>be me
>windows desktop
>iphone, android and windows phones on the desk next to me
>no laptop because i'm not a fucking faggot
>>
>>58950911
me
>>58951262
rude
>>
>>58949339
>guy with linux laptop and a gf

I never see this
>>
>>58950221

What is this supposed to prove? Of course its a mental illness. It doesn't do anything for the 1 retard who can't believe that someone can't be attracted to both genders. Are you seriously this dumb?
>>
File: 72438915.png (199KB, 376x302px) Image search: [Google]
72438915.png
199KB, 376x302px
>>58949339
>be me
>windows 7 desktop
>manjaro desktop
>windows 7 laptop
>lubuntu laptop
>2 android phones
>2 java phones
>2 iPhones

Don't ask because I don't fucking know
>>
>>58949339
>>guy with a MacBook and an Android phone
I was that guy for a while. The Macbook was a gift from my grandma with a lot of money and not much technological expertise.
>>
I have a Windows desktop for gaming, a Chromebook for casual web browsing, and a Nexus 6p. Feels pretty good.
>>
>b-but if I don't give my firstborn child to the company I bought something from once then they will prevent me from coming up to an ending to this absurd scenario I'm currently describing

Flag-wavers are the lowest and most common form of human.
>>
>>58953180
This. I'm in the same position, and I gave my iPhone away to my SO's niece and got a V10.
>>
Windows desktop, Android phone and Macbook is the god tier setup, because Macbooks are the only laptops that can legally run both MacOS, Windows and Linux
>>
I wanted to dislike Android less than I do the IPhone, but even though Android development suit is quite nifty, the actual OS is just plain god awful and getting worse every year.
>>
>>58954914
>because Macbooks are the only laptops that can legally run both MacOS, Windows and Linux
I mean if you're a developer who needs to code for Windows, MacOS/iOS, and Linux, I suppose it's great, but for 99% of the population Macbooks are just expensive Facebook machines.
>>
>>58954973
MacOS shits on Windows too on laptops unless you're a gaymer babby and you shouldn't be playing games on a laptop anyways
>>
>>58949339
>Marie Rose is swedish
>gets BLACKED by the only nigger in the game
really makes you think
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.