[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/OS/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 140812REDMackieWin7.jpg (40KB, 647x450px) Image search: [Google]
140812REDMackieWin7.jpg
40KB, 647x450px
I've maxed my slmgr -rearm uses, and changing SkipRearm to 1 in the regeistry just resets it after a reboot

How can I fix this.

Using Windows 7 Home Premium x64, and avoided the avoidable activation updates, I think.
>>
Flash your bios with the Slic and install OEM certificate

https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Forum-SLIC-Mods-Confirmed
>>
>>58940505

Looks like I can use sysprep, I think
>>
>>58940505
>>58940522

Maybe not
>>
- get a Windows 7 Professional x64 SP1 ISO
- install it without using a Product Key of any kind nor any cracks/hacks/bullshit
- do a search for "pastebin windows 7 mak"
- find a valid MAK (you can check it for remaining activations with the Windows 7 VAMT (https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=11936)
- use the MAK to activate the installation and you're fucking done

Why is this so hard for people to understand?
>>
>>58940656

What I've been doing is installing Windows 7, using a DAZ loader, reboooting, then updating, assuming it doesn't take 34 hours due to that patch bullshit.

When the time comes I slmgr -rearm
>>
File: 1402751904347.webm (2MB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1402751904347.webm
2MB, 1024x768px
>>
>>58940773

In other words, you're using a crack that you cannot 100% fully trust that could cause problems later on - and I don't give a fuck if Daz himself comes back at me griping, it's a crack, it's BS, and it's totally unnecessary given the MAKs are out there and available if people would just fucking go looking for them, 100% legit actual Microsoft issued keys that don't leave you open to potential vulnerabilities like the Daz loader has since day one.

THERE IS ZERO FUCKING REASON TO USE THAT KIND OF SHIT WHEN YOU CAN FIND A MAK IN 20 SECONDS AND YOU'RE GOOD TO GO.
>>
>>58940830

Is there even a safe place to get a loader ?

I've been using like a 6 year old one that was confirmed legit.
>>
File: win10act.webm (2MB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
win10act.webm
2MB, 1024x768px
>>
>>58940901
mydigitallife forums
>>
All these fucking plebs with their loaders that just scream literal botnet.

What you REALLY need to do is download Windows Embedded Standard 7 directly from MS and activate it with a serial key that just werks, which is very easily found on google.
>>
>>58940961
if it wuz a bot net, wouldn't there b evidance?
like with windoze 10 wire shark catpuré evidance?
>>
Oh shit, I got the DAZ 2.2.2 loader (confirmed the SHA1) directly from that forum and the genuine message is gone
>>
>>58940841
>>58940901
>>58940961
>>58940991

So I just paid attention to what DAZ claims, the loader is actually something that 'runs' to some extent, it's not just a simple file/files edit ?

Is so I can see why you think "botnet", but has anyone actually gotten the source for one of these loaders ?
>>
>>58941013
>genuine message is gone
what?
>>
>>58941080

Windows is activated again and the message on bootup and that also overlapped the wallpaper is gone.
>>
>>58941094
so it just werks?
>>
>>58941099

Yeah, I just installed the loader again. I never even thought that would work due to updates being out

The loader also detected that current status of the activation situation which was 'notification'.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.