[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ITS OVER, AT&T IS FINISHED

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: Image.jpg (261KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
Image.jpg
261KB, 1242x2208px
>ITS OVER, AT&T IS FINISHED
>>
At least use a relevant screenshot
>>
You're dumb
>>
Anyone planning on switching to this plan?

Still on the fence about it
>>
Tmobile still better. Cheaper and upgrade up to 3 times a year
>>
>>58933058

You're still spending $30-400 a year on a phone as a lease, seems stupid to me. I'd rather just buy my phone outright.
>>
>>58933058
>not buying your device outright
>>
Poor fag here. I have att go phone and pay $25 per month with auto pay. I just use wifi for data. Came with free att wifi app as well.
>>
>>58932902
Definitely. Cheaper than my current plan even if I add someone on and it's a fallback because when I'm out I like to have Pandora or Spotify on and those can add up quick. From what I understand though it's actually only 22 gbs then you start getting throttled. The throttles seem less harsh than T mobiles.
>>
>>58933089
So then do that... If you want a new phone its much better to lease. I'd much rather have the option to stop paying for a phone once a better one comes out instead of buying one and then selling it for another one.
>>
>>58933797
constantly buying new shit that comes out is nigger tier consumerism
>>
>>58933820
its not buying though. Either way you don't have to get a new phone all the time. Buying has no benefits than leasing since no one is holding your phone hostage till you pay. You can still root with a leased phone and if something goes wrong it's covered by the provider. If you buy it then you are on your own if it goes to shit.
>>
>>58934138

I don't think you understand how phone leases work.
>>
I fucking hate t-mobile but I can't be fucked to drive into town and return their LTE repeater to them

AT&T has the most towers around me and I'd love to be on cricket
>>
>needing unlimited date when most of you won't even use more than 5gb/month

I still use the $30 t-mobile walmart plan. After taxes it's $32/month
>>
>>58934985

>being okay with bullshit data caps
>>
>>58935069
it's about recognizing what you use and paying for that alone. Why would I spend $50/month more for something that I'm not going to use? I normally use about 2.5-3gb a month so I choose a cheap plan. That verizon plan is $80+tax so we'll say ~$95/month which is alot.

Smartphones and data plans are a ripoff.
>>
>>58934155
I use jump so I think I do. I even said up front to them if I can unlock/root it under the lease and they said yes. I just can't say I own it but who gives a fuck, I still have it in my hands and in 18 months I 100% own it. I don't need to buy it since there is no benefit. Is it really that hard to manage 18 tiny payments?
>anon has too low of credit so he has to pay full price for phones
>>
T-Mobile isn't a lease it is a purchase. You are buying the phone they just give you a loan and you pay the phone off over a 2 year period. Its a lot more upfront about cost vs the subsidized phone model most US carriers did.

If you no longer want the phone you still need to pay off the loan anyway.... And if you want a new phone while still making payments on your old phone I'm sure they'd be happy to include those in your bill too.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.