[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember, if the government tells you "decrypt your harddrive",

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 367e00c.jpg (29KB, 400x244px) Image search: [Google]
367e00c.jpg
29KB, 400x244px
Remember, if the government tells you "decrypt your harddrive", don't say "no I won't", say "I would like to, but I forgot the password."
>>
Sure, if you want to have some fun with waterboarding.
>>
>>58931489
better still: Don't say anything to them at all, leave that to an attorney.
>>
>>58931489
>"maybe laying on that board while we pour water into your airway will help you remember your password"
>>
>>58931489
Enjoy spending the rest of your life in prison, at best.
>>
>>58931489
Or just decrypt it so it can be over with and you can have a nice day after.
>>
>>58931514
this.
Notthing can beat a good lawyer
>>
>not having two passwords
>>
>>58931564
This. They won't find anything of value since all my illegal data is stored securely in the cloud.
>>
>>58931517
E N H A N C E D
I N T E R R O G A T I O N
>>58931614
>being pedo scum
>>
>>58931614
> securely
> in the cloud.

So you're saying they already have all your data? LOL.

Postnote: captcha on my post note was "2600 there". 8)
>>
>>58931611
this
>>
>>58931983
This is perfectly possible if you store only encrypted container.
You're pretty dense aren't you?
>>
>>58931605
>Good lawyer
>on 4chan

I don't think people here can afford this.
Trust your lawyer anyway though, unless you're not paying. Then they just want to rush you through, to get to the next client.
>>
>>58932953
this. and nobody here is going to arouse the ACLU to get you a competent lawyer. they hire lawyers for refugees who are also professors of universities, and shit. people who read well on the news.

"pasty white kid with anime stickers on his laptop ~resists~ CBP" doesn't read well.
>>
>>58931517
Thats not how boarding works. The water only soaks the rag covering your face, making it impossible to pull air through the fabric. Some water will drip into you, but primarily waterboarding is just air deprivation.
>>
File: 1458766586719.jpg (12KB, 236x245px) Image search: [Google]
1458766586719.jpg
12KB, 236x245px
>>58932985
>"pasty white kid with anime stickers on his laptop ~resists~ CBP" doesn't read well.
>>
>>58931489
install burn laptop switch under a hidden panel use it when they demand you to open it with password plus fingerprint
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.