[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why can’t Microsoft make software of the same quality as Google?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: zQ0xyGGK.jpg (12KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
zQ0xyGGK.jpg
12KB, 400x400px
Why can’t Microsoft make software of the same quality as Google?
>>
File: IMG_0070.jpg (25KB, 385x430px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0070.jpg
25KB, 385x430px
>implying that google makes great software
>>
>>58929616
Compared to all the other shit that exists, they do.
>>
>>58929628
They don't
>>
Google is an advertising company with a lot of 'hobbies' - 80%+ of their income is from their ads.
They can invest in software without sweating too much if it is profitable.
This is both their strength and weakness - when their goals align with what you want as a consumer it can be pretty sweet to get free professional software, but they also have less incentive to listen to you if you are unhappy with what they made.
>>
>>58929647
kek nice autism
>>
>>58929616
>>58929628

I can see where both of you are coming from.
Just a matter of perspective.
>Does Subway make great sandwiches?
You will find millions of people who will say yes, but go to a food discussion website and most people will laugh in your face for claiming that.

As far as Microsoft vs Google, I will agree that I use Google, and not Bing, as my main search engine.
>>
Anything is possible. I don't love both tough
>>
>>58929931
this
>>
>>58929931
This. I'll also use android instead of windows phone and iOS no matter what. Unless Ubuntu phone gets out there again, then I might buy one just to try it out.
>>
Google's Play Music desktop app is so fucking shit that I wanna smash the devs' heads with a brick.
>>
>>58932481
Fucking this.
I have an android and generally like google products but the play desktop app is a fucking joke.
>>
>>58929931
Subway is a bit of a shitty metaphor to use since it's really the only national sub chain.
It's more like saying Wendy's makes better burgers than Mcdonalds or BK.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.