[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Legal issues around tor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: tor.png (22KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
tor.png
22KB, 300x300px
I have to write a paper for a uni class and part of the paper is on the legal issues of tor and other anonymizing networks.

Do any of you know any laws or court cases involving tor such has hosting an exit node, hidden service, or anything else that involves tor from a legal aspect?
>>
Why are you asking on 4chan of all places?
>>
If you're too fucking retarded to use a search engine to answer your question then you need to drop out and get a job at McDonald's.
>>
There was the famous case of your mom's exit node getting filled with stranger's cum.
>>
>>58924807
I'm asking everywhere. I randomly decided to try here just to see if any anon knew anything about it.

BTW, I haven't been on /g/ in probably 3 years, and glad to see all the screenfetch / anime background screenshot threads are gone.
>>
>>58924823
Yes I am too dumb to google. You fucking retard I came here to see if anybody had any specific examples. If you are going to post such a retarded reply at least sage.

>>58924836
xddddd good 1
>>
>>58924795
Obvious stuff would be the pedo sites and silkroad takedowns or the multitude of illegal stuff still being hosted.
The doxbin guy's story is also interesting.
>>
>>58924848
It's a metaphor. It really happened. Some couple did get in trouble for posting on 4chan while running an exit node.
>>
>>58924795
Pedos
Drugs
Le nothing to fear nothing to hide
Are exit nodes responsible for their traffic?
>>
>>58927987
No, but they'll knock your door down if you're in the Cuck States of Murrika regardless.
That's why they're supposed to be hosted on a VPS and not at your home.
>>
>>58927987
They could try for enabling and abetting. But they have to prove knowingly.
Then that'll just cause VPN providers to fund your contest causing a legal shitstorm.
>>
>>58924848
>wants to be spoonfed
>shits on people who won't spoonfeed him

Fuck off fag
>>
>>58924848
>at least sage.

He probably did, chink moot disabled sage visibility (or was it moot?).
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.