[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to have non-central, p2p versions of: >facebook

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

Is it possible to have non-central, p2p versions of:

>facebook
>twitter
>Youtube

? I'm tired of being managed by kikes.
>>
>>58924043
no
>>
>>58924043
yes

Bittorrent has been implemented in the browser. Just write the websites and promote them.
>>
>>58924043
Will there be no moderation? No protection from spambots? Those require centralized control.
>>
>>58924043
I cannot tell you how many times I've jerked it to that beautiful woman.

I would of wanted nothing more out of life than to eat her pre-baby pussy.
>>
Fuck there is one for youtube but I completely forgot the name of the website. I didn't bookmark it anon but trust me when I say there is a youtube like site that uses P2P torrenting for videos. For your other stuff I recommend just use neocities and create an oldschool homepage and connect with the other users using instant messengers and email.
>>
File: 1481093578480.jpg (192KB, 1080x1115px) Image search: [Google]
1481093578480.jpg
192KB, 1080x1115px
>>58924086
This is the problem.

I'm all for decentralized systems, but when Chad and Stacy log into P2P Twitter and are greeted by a screen of people calling each other niggers and trading CP, they tend to run away. The raw internet is too much for normies.
>>
>>58924132
I guess there can be filter groups you can subscribe.

I just don't want facebook deciding on policies for me or Youtube deciding their own algorithms.
>>
www.urbit.org
>>
>>58924100
>would of

The blinding rage I feel could destroy entire cities.
>>
>>58924100
>beautiful
She's just an expired roastie who even with heavy makeup barely have any feminine features
>>
>>58924043
YES!
>>
>>58924043
>twitter

diaspora*
>>
>>58924132
I don't see a problem with that.
>>
>>58925627
this
>>
>>58924043
>Is it possible to have non-central, p2p versions of:
kek i actually thought i was on /biz/ after staring at this post. jeezus.

but yes, cryptocurrency devs are currently working to solve all of those problems.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1162392.0

this is the closest thing i've seen, but honestly idk if youtube or twitter could be decentralized. it would be cool tho
>>
>>58924100
Ew.
You lack taste in women grandpa
>>
>>58924132
This is the problem, not because it's bad to lose normalfags but because you cannot run a profitable business as nobody will want to fund you.

The left kills freedom by trying to restrict speech and white racists. The right kills freedom with hysterics about pedophiles and terrorism. The type of people who are genuinely interested in privacy aren't using Facebook.

You will have no support from anybody.
>>
>kikes
>posts least Jewish tech CEO

Which is probably why she failed, if we're being honest.
I like to think I'd be more successful if I had more Jewish blood, but I've only got 1/8th, despite a Jewish name.
>>
>>58926498
Only a very small minority of people care about privacy, security and anonymity
>>
>>58926502
>pic unrelated
>>
>>58925040
Don't rage, he is obviously retarded and not able to write coherent English
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.