[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it immoral to sell old pc parts to a friend?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 593220.jpg (74KB, 1024x615px) Image search: [Google]
593220.jpg
74KB, 1024x615px
Is it immoral to sell old pc parts to a friend?
>>
Only if they're cursed.
>>
No as long as you sell them at a reasonable price
>>
>>58920563
Yeah planning on practically gifting it
Sapphire 390x for 100 or 150 USD.
>>
>>58920574
>390x
That's not even that old
>>
>>58920574

You should at least sell that shit for 200, 250 max. Otherwise, you are getting fucked.
>>
Depends if they're cursed and if your friend is well-versed in curse removal
>>
>>58920545
you're a good friend, anon.
>>
Is it immoral to sell things to a friend?

No. Why would it be immoral? Maybe if you're putting a really expensive price for them, way higher than they're worth. If not, you're just in need of money and he has what you want. You help each other out. Friends are not just to give things to, or to get things from. It's mutual.

Same with family members. Don't feel like your uncle deserves things for free if he didn't do anything for you. I sold my old computer for cheap to my uncle. It was cheaper than selling it somewhere else, but I wasn't going to give that for free when I could also use it. We helped each other, rather than me just helping him.
>>
>sold 9 cursed parts on ebay
14 days can't pass fast enough
>>
>trying to sell a samsung galaxy tab s2 in perfect condition
>friend notices
>hey man, I'l give you $50 for it right now

Sometimes, fuck friends.
>>
>>58920804
Always fuck selling to friends. Always. Went to sell a galaxy tab s2 8.0 to a friend, he had hands on with it two days prior, sold it to him for $300. Two days later he was asking for the money back because he saw a scratch on the screen. You're gonna tell me you didn't see that fucking scratch two days ago when you had it a foot from your face? No, never selling shit to friends again.
>>
>>58920850
I know.

I'm trying to sell this thing now, but I don't know a good price anyways. It's an 8 inch too.
>>
Why would it be, you fucking retard. Kill yourself.
>>
>>58920878
I just some mine to a guy for $120. Nobody wants these things. Universally hated.
>>
>>58920907
Damn man, you got a really bad deal there.
>>
No I'm selling my PC to my friend, it's shit but he doesn't have anything but a ps3.
>>
>>58920930
Literally the only way I was getting rid of it.
>>
A friend sold me a 560ti for 50$ about 4 years ago. Best purchase I ever made.
>>
>>58920898
I knew there would be one of you

>>58920671
Ik but the 390x wasnt every good. Don't know how else I would sell it.

>>58920709
I would if it was anyone else.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.