[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Game Driven Data Sets for AI

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: How to train your AI.jpg (110KB, 1200x1500px) Image search: [Google]
How to train your AI.jpg
110KB, 1200x1500px
I see a large demand for diverse data sets that are rigorously classified, annotated, and most of all created by human interaction. Are games the next step? The human interaction is a given, as is the logging of relevant data. Who’s going to be the first to climb this mountain, or more likely, who’s out there in front of this already? Do you believe that one can successfully “Gameify” the data creation / curation field?
>>
>>58918632
what do you think google's captchas are?
>>
>>58918696
Absolutely, but that's simple character recognition, plus nobody wants to "play" captcha
>>
>>58918998
Have you seen those new captchas with street signs or house numbers though?

Give users virtual "points" for "helping out" and you have an army of good goyim who will rush to support the botnet at the drop of a hat. Especially if they can show those points to their facebook friends as something that shows that they "love science".
>>
File: 1485715864652.jpg (14KB, 252x212px) Image search: [Google]
1485715864652.jpg
14KB, 252x212px
>>58918632
I read the complete ToS from Sony for their PSN on the PS3.
Not because I'm such a nerd but because I really would like to know how consoles handle this. Lots of kids use these systems. Maybe even most of them are kids.

It basically gives them the rights to log everything what you do, analyze it for marketing purposes, but also for improving the software. There is no real option for opt-out. I highly doubt that they do not log information when you do not have a PSN account but still connect the PS to the internet (which is kind of mandatory for the updates). Even worse: They make you agree that they can sell the farmed data to third party companies (e.g. ad companies).
I interpret that they are allowed to even log which menu point you select in the main menu. Private messages are also not private and when the cops want to take a peek into it, Sony will follow like a chihuahua. The word "police" appears several times in the ToS.

I will not get a PS4 because it costs money to use the online multiplayer. That totally sucks. Some months I do not play. And then I should still pay for those? Nah man, not with me.

Of course I accepted the ToS because muh vidya.
>>
On the science front I know NASA has TB's of images of the moon that they're asking people to look over and classify, that would be fairly easy to create a point system for, but not much broad appeal
>>
>>58919103
I think you nailed it; social based. Earn points by creatively classifying a photo you take. The photos and classifications are voted on and reclassified by other users, and the combined data can be branched out into multiple sub-sets (True, opposite, even ironic or funny which by nature are more difficult to define)
>>
>>58919503
>>58919103
That is literally how Google did it before.

Have you never played the game where you could compete against other users on images.google.com? It was some google labs addon thing you had to activate in your account in order to play it.

I cannot really recall how it exactly was designed because it's been a long time since I've played that, but you had to assign keywords to images, which gave points for leaderboards and some kind of competition.

It was long before reverse image search.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.