[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gaymer child here. I want to end it, my addiction to games is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Gaymer child here. I want to end it, my addiction to games is too fucking much. I have PC that runs everything and chinkpad T420 for uni. I want to dispose my PC and invest in a laptop that will run only Overwatch in 60fps (hey, at least I won't play like 10 other games I am playing right now) and hopefully will make me more productive. What would /g/ recommend? Budget is 500$, laptop can be an used one. Good GNU/Linux support is seen as major plus.
>>
you should kys
>>
kill yourself
>>
>>58917873
if you want to kill your addiction then continuing overwatch is fucking stupid
just stop playing vidya all together then
>>
>>58917873
Just fucking find something you deem more fun than games and while you do that, be productive-strive to achieve a goal.

No need to stop video games, only while you're searching for something else, you need to lay off

Captcha: pepsi video
>>
Most adults stop playing video game.
You're not going to be le hardcore Counter-Strike MLG gamer at age 50 anymore.
>>
>>58917873
Bud, ex addict here. You have to pick no games, ever.

I fixed myself by deleting every game off every device and changing my main OS to linux.

Don't expect it to be easy, I sometimes fall off the wagon and download something on my phone.

If you are actually interested in quitting properly, reply and I'll try and provide some helpful advice.
>>
File: WeDontKnowBlackBird.png (6KB, 459x429px) Image search: [Google]
WeDontKnowBlackBird.png
6KB, 459x429px
>>58920318
Not op but I would like to know. What else am I supposed to do do waste time or let off steam?
>>
500 dollar laptops can not run games at all. Sorry. 500 will you get you the worst possible laptop with a shitty screen, amd CPU and integrated graphics. It would be no better than your t420, really. A good laptop costs more than 1000 dollars. A macbook pro would run overwatch with the iris graphics. But that is triple your budget. You could get a gayman laptop for about the same price. But it will play other games too. Your asking too much for too little.
>>
>>58920356
For me the really hard part was not playing games. After that finding something to do came very naturally.

Join some clubs, board gaming is probably the best thing I ever found to replace gaming, it's more discrete, social and generally leaves me feeling fulfilled. But just pick anything that you think you might enjoy.
>>
>>58920434
Plus I also ended up with a hot kinky programmer that I met at a board gaming club. But that's a fluke I expect.
>>
>>58917873
>addicted to games
how? I get pissed off too fast to ever get addicted.
>>
>>58917873
where can I buy this cat?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.