[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

make image not reverse-searchable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: 1443361909001.png (169KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1443361909001.png
169KB, 750x750px
I have a drawing from DeviantArt saved and want to make it not reverse-searchable for a joke. I can't post it or it would ruin the joke.

How much do I need to manipulate the image so that no Google Image Search, Tineye, Yandex, et cetera finds it?

It's a below 800.000px JPG, roughly 80KB bigs, without flat colours, it has gradients, but still few colours.
>>
>>58907166
Post the image.
>>
>>58907175
I can't. It would ruin the joke.
>>
>>58907166
You're fucked, Google and those other services use patterns in the appearance of the image as well as the bits that create the file. You'll have to fuck the image up pretty bad for a reverse image search to not work.
>>
>>58907166
it is on deviantart you already lost
>>
>>58907166
>How much do I need to manipulate the image so that no Google Image Search, Tineye, Yandex, et cetera finds it?
fuck with hue, save, reverse search. also, fuck with sizes. rotate an image few degrees. see what works.

post results.

ps: from my testing, yandex works the best so use that for testing. if it fails yandex, it will prolly fail other ones too.
>>
>convert to .txt file
>open in notepad ++
>fuck around with the metadata
>open as .jpeg
?????
Profit
>>
>>58907187
>You'll have to fuck the image up pretty bad for a reverse image search to not work.
It's okay to fuck it up a lot, as long as it's still somewhat recognizable as a badly drawn DeviantArt image, rather than an experiment for filters.
>>
>>58907166
what google is searching in image, is colour patterns and edge patters, mess with the and you should be fine.
>>
>>58907250
Flip the image upside down, use a burn tool or equivalent over the whole image then open the file up in a hex editor and cut out a huge portion of the center of the binary.
>>
>>58907257
>edge patters
How would you mess with edge patterns?
>>
Okay, I fucked wit the hue a little bit, I cut away a few pixels, I rotated the image by 2 degrees and redrew the places left blank by the rotation. I also dodged/burned throughout the image.

I didn't do the Hex-editor or flipping upside down.

Yandex doesn't find it, thank you.
>>
>>58907585
Post it now then
>>
File: 1486208514562.jpg (12KB, 378x390px) Image search: [Google]
1486208514562.jpg
12KB, 378x390px
Not op, but this is actually kinda fun.
>>
File: smooth.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
smooth.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>58908889
Gifs work too.
>>
File: savd.png (149KB, 505x549px) Image search: [Google]
savd.png
149KB, 505x549px
>>58908905
>>
File: test.png (36KB, 280x684px) Image search: [Google]
test.png
36KB, 280x684px
>>58908755
I can't post. It's part of big joke I'll post much later. I've been planning it since early 2016 and creating stuff for it since mid 2016.

But no one must ever know that will have been a joke.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.