[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have an EVGA GTX 1060 6gb with an a10 5800k processor. I'd

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: download (14).jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download (14).jpg
8KB, 225x225px
I have an EVGA GTX 1060 6gb with an a10 5800k processor. I'd like to upgrade motherboard, ram, and processor for $200 or less. Any suggestions?
>>
install gentoo
>>
G4560 + B250M ~$120
8GB DDR4-2400 usually $60 or less
>>
>>58906700
This. How dumb can you be OP.
>>
>>58906700
>install gentoo
Like what?
>>
>>58906667
This. I get low ram usage, almost cpu usage, and never drop below 50fps in my games with Gentoo.
>>
>>58906793
What does Gentoo do?
>>
>>58906793
It optimizes your hardware and frees resources.

I have an i3-6300 and a GTX 750Ti yet I get 60-70 in most games I play. 1080p too
>>
Fuck wrong person
>>58906856
go to
>>58906880
>>
>>58906880
What's the most demanding game you play? Recently, I've started playing Conan exiles.
>>
>>58906856
To elaborate on >>58906880
>Gentoo is an operating system made by Microsoft founder Bill Gates, and C creator Dennis Ritchie. Gates and Ritchie handed off to Daniel Robbins in 2001, where development now remains..
>The goal of Gentoo is to use create a clone of Windows that uses as few resources as possible-- by leaving every decision up to the user, down to the basis of the operating system.
>>
>>58906911
Probably DX: Mankind Divided and Doom
>>
>>58906667
OP if you didn't realize already you are being trolled. Take this to >>>/g/pcbg for a real answer.
>>
File: in stall gentoo.png (262KB, 592x444px) Image search: [Google]
in stall gentoo.png
262KB, 592x444px
>>
OP do you know how many threads we have on building a computer every day? There are dozens. And every time it's the same thing, "/g/, new to computer, do everything for me and I buy" or the classic "I want to play videogames so build me a computer". Well OP, as a seasoned /g/-browser, I'd like to tell you to go fuck yourself. Have you ever heard of the Falcon Guide? Well then go google it, you lazy worthless sack of shit. And as I sit here eating my Subway™ Tuscan Chicken Melt Sub™ I come to wonder, why is there such a constant influx of idiot aspies? One can only wonder, but I'll assume you are either from /v/ or /b/. I would also like to take a minute to tell you to go back to your cesspool of shit and to kindly not come back to /g/ unless you have something worthwhile to contribute. I'm not trying to be offensive to you, it's just that I hate lazy sperglords like you. You do know that the internet is a very large resource with a wealth of information right? Well did it ever come across your mind that somehow, _somewhere_, there might be a place that is actually dedicated to helping people with their first build, that isn't /g/? Of course it wouldn't, because you're a thoughtless shitstain. Your specs are shit, your build is shit, and you're shit. But what else is to be expected of a cock-mongling niglet of such status as yourself? As I stated before, go back to whatever cesspool of shit you came from, and please, never return here again.
-/g/
>>
if you're gonna upgrade don't fucking cheap out so much. you already cheaped out and you see where it got you.

go on ebay and buy a used xeon workstation for less than 200 bucks. make sure it's a 32 nm intel chip and at least 4 cores/8 threads. these boxes normally come with a fuck ton of ram.

get on ebay and look for a z87 or similar chipset and a used sandy/ivy bridge i5 works as well.

anyway have you even overclocked your cpu? idk shit about FM2/FM2+ chipsets so look into that.
>>
>>58907002

>cock-mongling niglet

took me a while but i lost it right there.

anyway your subway a shit, i've got GLORIOUS chick fil-a white chicken master race with the sweet&spicy sriracha sauce.
>>
>>58907002
>Subway™ Tuscan Chicken Melt Sub™
2/10 choice at best
>>
>>58907002
You heart my feelings. Leave this thread.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.