[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IT'S OVER AMD IS FINISHED

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20170209_172641.png (37KB, 773x524px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170209_172641.png
37KB, 773x524px
IT'S OVER AMD IS FINISHED
>>
>Was considering dumping $5k into AMD filing my taxes last year so I wouldnt owe as much
>Would've made over 30 grand in profit
fuck
>>
>>58906416
fuck my life, I new I should of bought when it was two dollars.

/g/, what other companies do I invest in?
>>
>>58906438
Intel, they're about to announce something real big soon.
>>
Don't invest in AMD again this bubble is gonna burst and drop back down to $4.
If you want a stable and sure investment invest in Nvidia, Intel or Microsoft.
Remember that slow and steady wins the race.
>>
>>58906478
Thank you Pajeet. $0.10 has been deposited to your bank account.
>>
>>58906428
I told you fucks over and over. AMD stock would hit $12 before the end of 2016. I got nothing but shitposting and reaction images in return.
AMD will have an $8-10 billion year this year. They'll have very strong performance for the next few years, and their stock value will rally a lot harder than it is right now. I bought a substantial number of shares at $2, and I'm cruising towards retiring before I'm 32.
I did the same thing with bitcoins, another situation where the unwashed masses laughed at me stating the coming boom.
When AMD stock hits $20 a share I might make a huge thread about it, but I'll probably be too busy getting blind drunk to celebrate. Nothing like making over half a million bucks off of a company that shitposters say is going bankrupt.

Bitcoins are still trading above $1000 per, and they're easier to spend than ever. I've got what is essentially a VISA bitcoin card I can use in any store.

>>58906460
Intel is basically a bluechip company because they're so dependably profitable. They're a solid long term investment, not something you expect to see huge movement from short term.
>>
>>58906416
AMDfags on suicide watch
>>
>>58906571
Nice insider trading, enjoy your jail AMDcuck
>>
>700% profit in just a year

fuk
>>
File: 1486413439991.jpg (865KB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
1486413439991.jpg
865KB, 5312x2988px
>average nvidiot drone
>>
>>58906607
Seeing an obvious trend and acting on it isn't insider trading. Nice try.
The only reason why you're not making money like I am is that you're a low agency NEET with no disposable income.
>>
>>58906633
And I'm sure your mom is very proud of your part-time job at Subway.
>>
>>58906649
>able to work up from a part time job at subway to retiring at 32

How is this bad again? :^)
>>
>>58906753
Hes just jealous.
>>
>>58906753
faggot, whenever I become President of the United States, I will sign an executive order forcing you to suck my cock.
>>
>>58906810
Could Trump do this to someone?
>>
>>58906821
Only if you're willing.
>>
>>58906571
you want to retire at 32 with just half a million?
>>
>>58908114
I have more money tied up than just the sum I invested in AMD. I'll be able to live off of interest and rent.
The joy of living in one of the most affluent places on earth and having good networking skills.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.