[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vapor cigs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: images (1).jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
5KB, 225x225px
What is a good Vapor mod or Vapor pen to get?
Im looking to spend 50$ on one or so.
Any good recomendations ? what are some good flavors ?
>>
also post pics of your vaporizers and how much u paid for them.
>>
>>58905688
Any one that comes with a fedora is good.
>>
Stick to online shops, avoid vape lounges at all costs.

Get a box with a tank combo, dont bother with any pen mods. Segeli is a solid brand.

Flavors all come down to personal preference.
>>
>>58905688
K-Box mini kit.
Cheap and available everywhere. Been using one for a year and a half and have literally beaten and used the shit out of it.
>>
>>58905688
Why exactly do people smoke? Nicotine is a stimulant yet people claim smoking helps them relax, it makes no sense.
>>
>>58905688
Just grab an eleaf 50w. You won't even go past 30watts.
>>
>>58905688
>mouth fedoras
You really really don't belong here!
>>
>>58906598
Turns out, it's addictive.
>>
>>58905688
Either smoke cigs or quit smoking. I feel embarrassed for anyone that uses one of these in public.
>>
>>58906663
But why even smoke to the point where you get addicted? What do you get out of it?
>>
>>58906598
nicotine artificially stimulates blood flow to the brain which releases relaxing chemicals, learn to google
>>
>>58905813
basically this, although shops can help you get a good setup if you are unfamiliar and can teach you how to use it and shit, just be aware that they are probably gonna try to upsell you
>>
Vaping is for fucking hipsters who want to be normies. Smoking has always been retarded.
>>
File: smok-alien-220w-mod.png (2MB, 1699x908px) Image search: [Google]
smok-alien-220w-mod.png
2MB, 1699x908px
SMok Alien 220W, TFV8 Baby Beast, easy to get for under $60
>>
>>58907042

This, that's it, thread is done. It's amazing. elementvape is the spot I got mine
>>
>>58907042
Don't fall for this piece of shit device. DNA or YiHi is the way to go. Dicodes is arguably best, but expensive.
>>
>>58907112
the fuck both of those are god awful why are you deliberately suggesting shitty products?
>>
M
O
U
T
H

F
E
D
O
R
A
>>
>>58907112 Idk what your problem with it is but its great. I've never had a problem with it. Tank is nice, easy to use, great fire button that is in your palm, and you can charge it through micro USB.
>>
File: 1486715747456.jpg (83KB, 1082x818px) Image search: [Google]
1486715747456.jpg
83KB, 1082x818px
>>58906751

reading things like this, from retards like you, make me want to go and grab a smoke
>>
>>58907042
Anyone else have an issue with there Baby Beast. Mine starts to burn after 3 sec and I replaced the coil so idk whats wrong with it.
>>
>>58907951
If you use high VG you gotta wait a looong time before firing. Also never fire above recommended wattage (should be on the coil but around 55 watts should work for both 0.4 and 0.15 ohm.)
>>
>>58907977
How long because I think thats what ive been doing wrong.
>>
this is what ive had for over a year and it works great
i go through about 1 coil a month and the tank is great and never leaks

mod
https://www.elementvape.com/reuleaux-rx200-200w-tc-box-mod-by-wismec-x-jay-bo-designs

tank
https://www.elementvape.com/smok-tfv4-sub-ohm-tank-by-smoktech

coils
https://www.elementvape.com/smok-tfv4-replacement-triple-coil-0-2ohm-pack-of-5
>>
>>58905688
>asks for product suggestions
>9 out of 10 posts are people talking shit and not giving suggestions

I know this is going to be an unpopular opinion, but I've gone through multiple setups and my Kanger Nebox is the one I go back to the most. For me though, the most important thing is coil availability. Unless you're using an RBA it sucks ass not to be able to find coils and the nebox takes like 10 different types of kanger coils. It leaks every once in a while but with a small amount of working with it (adding an extra oring really) you can bring that down to little to no leaking at all. Having something with removable 18650s is extremely convenient and I really like the all in one design. Aspire makes the Plato that takes 3 or 4 different aspire coils too. Don't fall for the stupid 4 kajillion watt memes either. I rarely go over 40 watts with any of my setups. Plato can be had for less than 50 bucks online and I don't know what the nebox goes for as I got mine for 20 bucks on super sale. I don't think Kanger makes it any more but they have a new equivalent all in one on the market.

Clapton coils for me last weeks and the tank is so huge on it that I can fill it, throw an extra battery in my pocket just in case, and use it for an entire day without messing with it. Empty it before you fly though. The pressure differential makes everything I've ever used leak like a sieve.
>>
File: 1336038380703.jpg (23KB, 283x309px) Image search: [Google]
1336038380703.jpg
23KB, 283x309px
>>58905688

Got a 160 kangertech dripbox, was 80$ and totally worth the investment. The squeeze style works really good for me especially for driving and easy to avoid burn taste. Unfortunately the kit does not come with two batteries so that prob another 25$, but you can charge it though the mod itself, avoiding charger kits. Making it about 100$ but totally worth spending a little extra for a really good mod.
>>
>vaporizers don't belong on /g/ but watch threads and headphone threads do
Super gay, those are both just as bad.
>>
>>58907977
I've been running the 0.15 at up to 70 just as a preference and haven't had any problems with it. I have heard some weird stories about SMOK not being consistent with their manufacturing though? Had a guy buy his tank, turned out it was missing like 2 O rings
>>
>>58907912
Why are you annoyed, and what makes him a retard?
>>
File: Reluex23.png (258KB, 479x269px) Image search: [Google]
Reluex23.png
258KB, 479x269px
>>58905688
This is a bad place to talk about vapes. Anyways 50$ should get you a starter kit but id really try to save for a 70-100$ setup. Start with a tank but eventually you want an RDA for the best flavor and vapor. My setup here runs about 200 or so, you would probably pay 250 at a local vape shop so buy online. Also read on battery safety and buy your batteries at illumn dot com, never buy eleaf batteries because they are rewraps of other batteries. VTC5s are best batteries. Anyways if you taste something burnt replace the atomizer or cotton if it is a tank or rda. When you replace an atomizer make sure you put juice on it before installing so you dont burn the cotton straight away. Lots of little tips like this but youll learn over time and research. Dont blow yourself up.
>>
>>58909778
Also vapordna has been a good sight to me, good juice and vape selection. The most solid mod imo is a Sigeli 150w. And a good tank is a vtv4 or vtc8. I use a cheap nightcore battery charger also bought on illumn and VTC5 batteries. Buy these and you wont regret it. Make sure to wipe your vape if you get juice on it. It has been the main thing that has killed my past vapes, other then that they are pretty durable.
>>
>>58905688
Mods are meme
Get eleaf iJust S and be done with it. Anything more expensive is a meme and fedora tier, anything cheaper is just plain shit. If you need a nicotine fix and something to produce smoke, it will be fine, if you want a mouth fedora and be the vaper people talk about, buy some shitty mod, make your own coils, stuff your own wool and spend your free time talking how dank your new setup is and ocassionally blowing up
>>
>>58909328
Music is entertaining and can be mentally stimulating. Watches are a fashion object and can be a status symbol. Vaping just means you're a fedora wearing faggot who was duped into a new set of companies giving you cancer. It's pretty clear what the least relevant and useful subject to discuss here is.
>>
>>58908001
You need to drip some juice into the coil before you put it in the tank. Otherwise it might take an hour or more to soak fully.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.