[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you guy think of the skills gap, and the need to fill

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: highly-skilled-workers.jpg (35KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
highly-skilled-workers.jpg
35KB, 460x276px
What do you guy think of the skills gap, and the need to fill technology jobs with with foreign workers?
>>
>>58900862
werks for me
>inb4 literally
>>
>the need to fill technology jobs with with foreign workers?
You mean (((companies))) who don't want to pay a proper wage for American hires?

Sorry, Pajeet, you have to go back.
>>
>need
There is no "need" to fill it with foreign workers. Most college aged kids are just retarded and literally vote against their self interests. They're all for immigration because it makes them feel all warm and fuzzy inside and then wonder why they can't find entry-level tech jobs. News flash, Rajesh and Mahmet will work for half of what an American college educated graduate will.
>"hurrrr they do the work Americans wouldn't do!"
Completely retarded and demonstrably false. Americans would happily do "menial" jobs if any of them were available. But you can't get a living wage from factory jobs and shit anymore because all of the illegals and other immigrants have taken them. This basically forces people to go to college. However, despite the massively increased college attendance, the demand for college educated positions hasn't really grown. I mean it has for tech and stuff, but then they just import foreign workers for these positions anyways. So what you're left with is a market where a college degree is essentially worthless. Even in STEM fields, the competition with foreigners is insane. Globalism policies never benefit the home country, they only benefit others who would come here.

America doesn't need anymore doctors or programmers or factory workers. We have plenty of them here already that can barely find work, we're fucking full, fuck off.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSyRMtT0-sM
>>
we need to get rid of welfare completely and replace it with free technical schools for anyone that wants to go and free beds/meals at the school for anyone that maintains good grades until they get placed in a job.
>>
>>58900862
AMERICA FIRST
>>
>>58900862
Capital wants more Labor for less.
Pajeets have become developed enough and are liberal enough to fulfill that so they come into the picture.
>>
>>58900862

As long as you aren't a braindead degenerate and managed to get into at least a good public school, the "skill gap" doesn't exist. It's still pretty easy to get a job in tech coming from one of these schools. The problem is retards with a nigger-level IQ going to IIT Tech and wondering why no one will hire them.

H1-B's aren't that much of a problem in CS at least for now, though that $130k salary floor bump is definitely welcome.
>>
>>58900862
race to the bottom
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.