[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wow

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: slide1_mid.jpg (17KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
slide1_mid.jpg
17KB, 700x394px
https://youtu.be/w3UnaY5LzsQ?t=2687

Wow. Is AMD finished?
>>
>>58899769
I don't wanna watch an hour video

what is "twitch screws us over?"
>>
>>58899790
these guys make money by saying things that company tell them to say. I wonder what their opinion on things is. They probably like things, I'd hazard to guess. They probably don't like things that don't pay them. Am I close? Someone watch it for me.
>>
>>58899790

For some reason embed doesnt link to the correct time.

Copy and paste the url to get the relevant time
>>
>>58899808
>t=2687
how many minutes is this?
>>
>>58899769
AMD is making a come back. The money they've gained via stock has been used to pay off their debts.

Ryzen will see further growth soon.
>>
>>58899839
how much do they pay you guys to post this shit?
>>
>>58899769
>>58899808
I went to 44 minutes and didn't see anything about Twitch Screwing them over
>>
>>58899821
Roughly 44:57
They're just shitposting about the profits Nvidia posted this quarter.
>>
>>58899927
how is that "twitch screwed us over?"
>>
>>58899769
Remember to always downboat and mark as child abuse all the videos linked from YouTube's tech channels
>>
>>58899980
You realize that false flagging videos does nothing to them right?
>>
>>58899905
It was because Twitch enabled auto-hosting and they did not know about it. So when they were offline, instead of not having anything playing they were hosting Titty Streamers and giving views to them.

So Twitch did not screw them over. They just don't care about the platform enough to notice changes and didn't like that Big Tits McGee was getting views by the people that were early to Wan show.
>>
File: Far Cry® 42015-3-19-1-41-28.jpg (369KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Far Cry® 42015-3-19-1-41-28.jpg
369KB, 1920x1080px
>>58899947

This topic isn't about twitch you moron. It's about nvidia
>>
>>58899769
I don't want to give this hack a view. Can someone tell me what Twitch did to his sorry, neutered ass?
>>
>>58900360

This topic isn't about twitch
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.