[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Android task manager

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_2017-02-10-23-37-53.png (324KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-10-23-37-53.png
324KB, 1440x2560px
Hey, /g/.
I have an LG G4, and this phone is laggy as hell. I can't find a decent task manager. I've searched the playstore and F-Droid and can't find anything decent.

Right now I'm using Advanced Task Manager, and it's freeware garbage. I'm used to issues like this on PC, but Android just fucking confuses me. I'm running Android 6.0.

Also general Android performance tricks, I guess.
>>
>>58895390
Scrap everything and run a custom ROM without gapps. Thank me later
>>
>>58895390
Factory reset dummy. I got the same phone and it's been nothing but silky smooth the whole time. I'd say it's the
perfect phone if it wasn't for that whole bootloop thing.

What the fuck did you do to it? Did you try to have sex with it?
>>
Task managers are fucking scams, they end up making the whole thing worse.
Your best bet is to root your phone and uninstall shit constantly running that you don't use.
>>
>>58895390
You could save 62.6 MB of RAM and probably some battery by replacing Kaspersky with the much better Common Sense.
>>
>>58895390
Uninstall or "turn off" all the preinstalled garbage that you don't really need.
>>
>>58895390
>task manager
No. Pls uninstall.

>performance trixx
Root, flash custom rom, flash universal kernel manager or a custom kernel and install greenify.
Get rid of bloated crap you don't use. Greenify shit that you want to keep but the asshat dev forces it to run every 5mins for no good reason.

Get some kernel manager, I love synapse personally. Change the default crap because usually memory management is stupid as fuck and cpu scaling always seems to just ramp up the freq and engage moar coars for minimal tasks and leave the cpu in that state for tok long. In short, hysteresis is trash for cpu.

Makes a good difference for battery and keeps the phone fast so it's worth playing around if you actually care.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.