[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the technology called that lets them read your thoughts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: vla_antennas_patricklofy_lo.jpg (51KB, 514x400px) Image search: [Google]
vla_antennas_patricklofy_lo.jpg
51KB, 514x400px
What's the technology called that lets them read your thoughts?
>>
pigeon theory.
>>
jews
>>
GWEN towers
>>
>>58894569
hAARP
>>
windows 10
>>
File: haarp.array.jpg (78KB, 799x526px) Image search: [Google]
haarp.array.jpg
78KB, 799x526px
>>58895304
It's been a dream of mine since I was little to bring a jumbo jet down right there
>>
Sodium amytal.
>>
>>58895319
this, most likely

>>58895326
>>58895304
no.
>>
>>58895879
Are you seriously trying to tell me that what was and what wasn't a dream of mine?
>>
>>58895892
He means they will shot anything mid-air that gets close to that thing, I presume
>>
>>58896791
One of the reasons it's just a dream
>>
It's called The Internet.
>>
AI and statistics. The intelligence agencies have several. They slurp up so much information - petabytes per day - filter it, analyze and correlate it, and can give accurate psychological profiles on people... It also helps that people are fucking retarded and put their entire personal (and internal thought) life (private e-mails, chats, likes, dislikes, pictures (geo-tagged), phonecalls, google searches, etc.) online, all of which is sent to the AI. Not to mention the fact that your browser is pretty unique too - there is no privacy online. People used to whisper their most innermost secrets and fears in prayer to God, now they shout it to Google - who passes it on to the AI's.

You might think you're a unique snowflake, but you're just a:

white
male
late teens or early-to mid twenties
greater knowledge of IT than the average person
plays video games
probably a loner, not much of a social life
etc.

Hence, you're likely to be similar in behavior and thoughts to the others of your 'group'.
>>
HAARP
by fucking CIA niggers
>>
>>58894569
"A great way to trick the alphabet agencies all over the world to pay us six digits a year to screw around in a lab all day."
>>
They don't need your thoughts. They just influence them heavily through media.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.