[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Intel bitch boy debugger here. I've overheard internal rumors

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: Capture.png (1MB, 625x604px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
1MB, 625x604px
Intel bitch boy debugger here.
I've overheard internal rumors that Intel is planning a total buyout of AMD next year for $23 billion, they're certain of approval.
>>
Homosexual faggot here.
I've overheard rumors that OP sucks Reddit dick and is a faggot.
>>
File: JosephTemperament.png (994KB, 1018x576px) Image search: [Google]
JosephTemperament.png
994KB, 1018x576px
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my mom's class in Italy, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on the Third Reich, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top Jojo in the entire US. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across Za Warudo and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, pillar man. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my jojo clackers. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Speedwagon Corporation and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit overdrive all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kars.
>>
>>58893910
>Intel gains a full monopoly
Never going to happen.
>>
File: 1469558321724.jpg (202KB, 800x555px) Image search: [Google]
1469558321724.jpg
202KB, 800x555px
>>58893910
>they're certain of approval.
>>
>>58894227
Technically not a full monopoly.
Don't forget about VIA.
>>
>>58894227
>Intel gains a full monopoly

ARM
>>
>>58894375
I didn't forget about VIA. They're nonexistent in the desktop market, compared to Intel's size now and Intel's size after an AMD buyout it's pointless to even consider VIA as a competitor.

>>58894386
Keep dreaming.
>>
>>58894227
Of course not because we have arm
>>
Now this is what I call bait
>>
>>58894412
Regardless of your fantasies of using cellphone CPUs on the desktop this deal would never go through
>>
>my dad is nintendo.
>>
>>58894427
Just because they are limited by implimintation doesn't mean they can't do all an average user needs.
>>
>>58894650
Meanwhile x86 will continue to be the only architecture that matters for the desktop
>>
>>58893910
bazooper
>>
File: 1455591451606.png (6KB, 356x480px) Image search: [Google]
1455591451606.png
6KB, 356x480px
>>58893910
Which jew-run hedge fund is paying you shekels to spread rumors?

Don't buy a word this idiot is saying.
>>
>>58894668
Lol blinded by your own hubris
>>
>>58894703
The fuck are you on about?
>>
>>58894708
Name one desktop centric thing that can't be done on arm without referring to a specific software
>>
>>58894708
tally ho!
>>
Pretty sure the courts will never let that happen. Why would you lie on the Internet for?
>>
>>58894728
Windows. I don't care if it's specific software, we both know that this is what's keeping x86 around.
>>
>>58894227
Qualcomm snapdragons can run windows now, there is no point of x86 any more
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.