[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Low Effort Hacking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: upc.png (13KB, 581x177px) Image search: [Google]
upc.png
13KB, 581x177px
Aight so this is all 100% true, and i might post some proof later, just feelin kinda skeptical about posting my identity or the person I "hacked"

>be me, junior in high school
>not depressed, but just kinda not fitting in
> we have public demo laptops that you can use for "work" in a bunch of classrooms

>one bored morning i grab a demo laptop and wonder whether any dumbasses ever save their passwords
>i proceed to try every key from a to z to find any emails
>oh shit 'j' worked
>Jeremy, our schools most popular dickhead senior, saved his password on this laptop
>honestly, the guy aint even bad, but i naturally hate all alpha guyz part of student council who get their dick sucked every hour cuz i'm kinda beta
>whatever, imma fuck dis guy up just for the lulz
>hit enter, password comes filled in, hit enter again.
>bitch i'm in

>aight now i gotta change his password, but i realize that even though i can log in with the saved password, i cant see it.
>i google how to see saved passwords, and le goddess wikihow tellz me how to via Chrome settings "Manage Passwords"
>EZ_PZ_LEMON_SQUEEZY.
>boi i got it
>change his password to something else so i can remember and use it at home.
>His email gets a mail saying "someone changed yo password". I trash the mail, but he probably still sees it
>Also he has a verification email which i cant access
>fuck.jpg
>Aight, so he'll probably see it, but i gotta do whatever I can till then
>He's part of a lot of shit, like boy scouts, student council and some volunteer shit
>I can prob figure out his fb password too like this, and fuck up sum REAL SHIT

I'm home right now. give suggestions before he reads Google's alert and uses his verification email to change his password
>>
You have to be 18+ to post on this board
>>
>>58888045
I didnt say anywhere that i was below 18 ;)

just said i was a highschooler. I could be 50 for all you know
>>
>>58888055
Nice meme faggot. Drink bleach and end yourself.
>>
>>58889696
but i'm pro 1337 hacker
>>
it was cringe-worthy reading your post
grow up
>>
>>58888055
you're a JUNIOR in highschool faggot
they don't let legitimate adults into highschool they have to do GED programs
>>
>>58887899
good luck I bet they log IPs and you weren't smart enough to properly hide yourself. I'm sure they'll love that, hope your parents ground you and monitor your internet usage properly next time.
>>
>>58887899
I mean killing yourself is always an option I suppose?
>>
>>58888045
>>58889696
>>58890067
>>58890259
>>58890453
>>58890758
Its okay guyz, he used his recovery email and got his email and facebook back
>>
>>58887899
>be me
>le goddess
Back to r/pooloo/ you go pajeet
>>
>>58887899
UNDERAGE ABANDON THREAD
>>
>>58887899
He probably has access to the private profiles of some of the hot chicks in your school and the slutty pics they post on there their parents don't see . Just publish them all on his facebook wall and then sit back and watch it burn.
>>
>>58887899
>changing his password

Why? Now he knows you're there. This is a classic rookie mistake. You should have left it alone and continued to have access to his accounts and taken your time snooping.
>>
>>58893996
This. Op is a fucking beta
>>
File: party van.png (568KB, 770x524px) Image search: [Google]
party van.png
568KB, 770x524px
>>58887899
Oh to be young and stupid again. You should probably learn how to hide your IP and stuff before you go around doing "1337 h4x0r" stuff. Have fun getting v&.
>>
Back when I was in high school i would just open up accounts on the computers in our school library and just delete everything from their google drive(back when it came out) and all their settings and bookmarks. One guy had a 4 page paper on julius caesar.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.