[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bill Gates was the man who thought that all people could use

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

Bill Gates was the man who thought that all people could use computer

Steve Jobs was the man who thought that computers have to be a thing of beauty

Linus is the man of communism for computer

Stallman is an autistic nerd

Is that true, /g/?
>>
>>58886956
>Stallman is an autistic nerd
>nerd
He can't even install linux. He's just autistic.
>>
>>58886967
kek
>>
>>58886956
No, Linus is a good guy
>>
>>58886978
>Implying he meant Torvalds
The other Linus.
>>
>>58886987
Op Here. tech tips is autistic.I was talking to Torvalds, the finnish boy
>>
>>58886956
>Bill Gates
business man
>Steve Jobs
AIDS-parties organizator
>linus
Angry manlet playing the badboy on da internet
>Stallman
Commie
>>
>>58886956
>Bill Gates
Making money
>Steve Jobs
"Alternative"
>Linus
Wants to give away his code, but doesn't want companies to profit from it without giving back.
>Stallman
Must. Have. Freedom.
>>
File: gnuu~.png (177KB, 298x360px) Image search: [Google]
gnuu~.png
177KB, 298x360px
Bill Gates wanted to make money in computers and thought the best way to do that was to sell software that as many people as possible would use.

Steve Jobs wanted to make money in computers and thought the best way to do that was to sell an elitist highbrow computer for a premium price.

Linus Torvalds wanted to tinker around with operating-system guts, so he wrote a kernel. Other people were interested in developing and using it, so a community development effort started, and then snowballed until it became a massive project.

Richard Stallman didn't want anyone telling him what he could or couldn't do with his software. So he started a project to write a bunch of software with a license ensuring that anyone can do anything they want with it, as long as they don't try to stop anyone else from doing anything they want with it. He is pretty autistic though, that part is true.
>>
>>58886956
>bill gates
botnet

>steve jobs
retarded faggot

>linus
one of the few sane people left in tech

>stallman
freetard living on his legacy instead of contributing anything
>>
>>58886956
jobs was more about usability, not only beauty
>>
>>58886987
there is no other Linus
>>
>>58886956
Stallman is the Communist
Linus just wants an OS that isn't restricted by bullshit
>>
Stallman is a fucking crackhead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WM8mKMtEg7M
>>
>>58886956
Bill Gates was the man who figured out he could make money from software by restricting it's access and sueing people that disagrees.

Steve Jobs was the man who thought that computers could be sold as a fashion statement.

Linus Torvalds is an average programmer who rode on the coattails of the free software movement.

Richard Stallman is the communist creator of the free software movement. Nowadays he has become an autistic hobo.

Terry Davis is the programmer sent by God to build his official temple.
>>
>>58887371
That is a very common mistake, but don't worry about it, anon. I'm here for you!
https://www.amazon.com/Modern-Operating-Systems-Andrew-Tanenbaum/dp/013359162X
Always happy to help (:
>>
>>58888703
catering to the tech-illiterate =/= outright usability
>>
I seen a interview of Linus Torvalds where he talks about how much he loves gplv2 and why people who think copyleft is communist aren't very bright.
I'll be damned if I can make google find it for me thougn.
>>
>>58886956
>Stallman is a crazy autistic virgin who believes that programmers should work for free.

ftfy
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.