[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>There are people in this board that fell to the consumerist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: taiga.jpg (171KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
taiga.jpg
171KB, 1280x1024px
>There are people in this board that fell to the consumerist trap and buy a new phone every year or two
explain yourselves
>>
>still being an anime avatarfagging sissy faggot
explain yourself
>>
>>58875542
>4chan is an English-language imageboard website. Users generally post anonymously, with the most recent posts appearing above the rest. 4chan is split into various boards with their own specific content and guidelines. Registration is not required, nor is it possible (except for staff).
>Launched on October 1, 2003, its boards were originally used for posting pictures and discussing manga and anime, as the site was modeled on Japanese imageboards, particularly 2chan. The site quickly became popular and expanded, though much of 4chan's content still features otaku, anime, and other Japanese cultural influences.
>>
>>58875565
>didnt deny being a crossdresser fag
kek
>>
>>58875542
anime website
>>
>>58875574
there's nothing wrong with having a femenine penis
>>
Job pays for it and I still use my phone with a walkie talkie with a pager.
>>
>>58875574
there's nothing wrong with dressing like a girl
>>
>>58875595
>>58875635
>>58875595
there is smth wrong with being such a flamboyant little queer tho...you need to be punished
>>
>>58875574
What's wrong with putting my straight cock into a boipussy? Doesn't mean I'm gay, just two bros hanging out.
>>
>>58875664
>buys a new phone every year
>have to call everyone else a tranny to defend yourself for the shame that you're a consumerist sheep
stop derailing
>>
Doesn't the floor shitting neet post taiga?
>>
>>58875517
Reason is because phone companies give a 2 year contract, after 2 years you pay the difference and keep an outdated phone or you get a new contract with a new phone
>buying a phone
>>
>>58875693
>implying I ever buy smartphones
>implying your cock cravings are false
>>58875685
it's unfair, you have to take cock in your girl boipucci too
>>
Why don't men want to be men anymore?
>>
>>58875724
because women aren't women anymore. Sexual liberation, universal voting rights and moving them to the workplace destroyed old gender roles
>>
>>58875724
because boys make the best girls
>>
>>58875517
i'm still using a shitty Xperia U from 5 years ago
>>
File: 1287462587744.png (282KB, 692x517px) Image search: [Google]
1287462587744.png
282KB, 692x517px
>there are people on /g/ right now that fell for the phone meme
>>
>>58875517
But phones are actually the fastest improving pieces of consumer electronics on the market by a long shot. Every year we get better batteries, screens, processors, storage, water resistance, and crack prevention tech. That's not a consumerist trap.

I will say that paying $500+ for them is kind of retarded. My chinkphone rivals flagship phones in terms of features but cost like $200.
>>
>>58875745
Gender roles are biological. If you don't want to play ball you are an outcast.

In primitive mamal societies if you didn't fit in you would be chased off and even beaten to death and eaten if you insisted on sticking around.
>>
>>58875517
maybe people like getting new phones? Why do you act like everything you are too cheap/poor to do is some kind of consumerist trap?

most people use their phones for a great deal of time every day, why wouldn't you want to get a new one every two years?

If you replace your phone every year, and let's just say you buy that phone for $1,000, that is still only ~$1.37 per day. I understand since you don't have a job and rely solely on your mother's charity + NEETbux, that is a lot of money to you. But most people can afford that.

You should explain why people with new smartphones trigger you so much.
>>
>>58875919
Of course they're biological, but social-engineering is messing up with that. If you don't see how it has messed up with the matter at talk, you're blind. You can even go to jail if you're assertive over your wife. Women aren't having children anymore and don't want to be housewifes. White males are getting demoralized by governments and super-capitalism yet are expected to fulfill old duties, but back then our grandfathers had motivations to fill their shoes. We have none, literally.
>>
>>58875904
Not any more. For more than a year we haven't got any interesting innovations, only bullshit like curved screens. And chinkphones like cheap huawei crap are becoming as usable now as the flasgships
>>
File: mentally-challenged-indian.jpg (25KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
mentally-challenged-indian.jpg
25KB, 250x250px
>>58875996
>Of course they're biological, but social-engineering is messing up with that. If you don't see how it has messed up with the matter at talk, you're blind.
>>
>>58875920
>b-but it's only $0.05 per hour!

It's also $5000 per 10 years spent on bullshit. How the fuck is that an argument?
>>
>>58875996
>white

your world is very small, grow up
>>
>>58876030
when you can't attack the message, you attack the messenger

enjoy the decline
>>
>>58876042
I don't bother arguing with dumbfuck liberals that think homosexuality is caused by social engineering.
>>
>>58876066
then it is biological?
>>
>>58876066
explain prison gay
>>
>>58876122
Of course it is, a small percentage of people are just faggots.

They are mutants whose superpower is to spread aids and piss people off.

>>58876139
Rapists are usually homosexuals.
>>
File: 1485823616398.jpg (12KB, 354x360px) Image search: [Google]
1485823616398.jpg
12KB, 354x360px
>>58875904
>he fell for the water resistance meme
it's only some fucking rubber and sealent. these phones can't even go 50 feet under water.
>>
>>58875920
>why wouldn't you want to get a new one every two years?
OP is a fag but I'm still using my Galaxy S4: it's a phone, it texts, browses the internet, has bluetooth functionality, i can have normalfag applications like whatsapp, my GBA emulator, a camera, videos, and my music player. The only issue I really have with it is that it struggles to play large videos but at that point I can't imagine that I'd be in a position where I wouldn't have a laptop to do those things.

I don't like that I can't replace the battery on newer phones past the S5 by hand, either. The battery in my S4 was starting to really lose longevity, so I bought a new one on Amazon and just had to swap out the old one for the new one. Far less of a pain in the ass than waiting for a RMA to go through.

I'll probably buy a new phone in a year or two. Maybe.
>>
>>58875517
Considering how ridiculous the prices of the flagships have gotten I just upgraded to a refurb Note 4 for $150 and it seems plenty capable to me

I think we're at this point for computers too now. Tech is mostly flat or software related now, at least in terms of what people will actually use
>>
>>58875517
i bought a shitty ZTE like four years ago, i am thinking about changing just because the battery is fucked and cant be replaced.
>>
>>58876393
i had a LG G2, was basically fine except it was fucked up from the updates which kinda gimped it and added ads, the battery was getting shit and i dropped it to where the digitizer sometimes got spotty, aside from that I had no big issues with it
>>
>>58875685
>What's wrong with putting my straight cock into a boipussy? Doesn't mean I'm gay, just two bros hanging out.

Well, technically, one is hanging out in that case.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.