[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I learn to code

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: lol.jpg (46KB, 480x716px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
46KB, 480x716px
I want to make a robot
>>
>>58874739
If you want to make a robot, the field you are looking for is electronics, not the straight up programming most people do on /g/.

I find building robots (and gadgets in general) to be one of the more funs things to do, so i'm with ya on that.

If you want to jump straight into the professional shit go into "The art of electronics".

Most hobbists are ok with arduino, though, so you can start from there. i personally don't like it.

Start reading and give it a try, OP. you'll probably have to GTFO off this board though.
>>
>>58874739
Read some of the "concept" tutorials on sparkfun.com. Go to the tutorial section, and select the tag "concepts". These are going to explain the basics of embedded computing and help you to kickstart your journey of robot building.
>>
If you want into robotics you should learn low level language like assembly
And how electronics too
>>
>>58875486
And don't learn / use arduino. It will look really enticing, but it will hurt your development in the long run if you ever want to evolve past what arduino can offer you.
>>
>>58875522

Straight C works on more IDE's too

>>58875486 and >>58875530 are right tho. Don't use Arduino if you want to do the real fun robots
>>
Get a raspberry pi and build a robot with python
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.