[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/tosg/ - TempleOS General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 17

File: Logo128x152.jpg (7KB, 128x152px) Image search: [Google]
Logo128x152.jpg
7KB, 128x152px
Terry's bandwith is capped edition.

FAQ
>What is TempleOS?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MT7yvaGN0ZU [Embed]
TempleOS (formerly J Operating System, SparrowOS and LoseThos) is a biblical themed lightweight operating system created over the span of a decade by programmer Terry A. Davis.

>Why does TempleOS exist?
Development for TempleOS began in 2003 after Davis suffered from a series of manic episodes that left him briefly hospitalized for mental health issues.

Davis is a former atheist who believes that he can "talk with God" and that God told him the operating system he built was God's official temple. According to Davis TempleOS is of 'Divine' intellect due to the inspired nature of the code. According to Davis, God said to create the operating system with 640x480, 16 colors display and a single audio voice. The operating system was coded in a programming language developed by Davis in C/C++ called "HolyC". The OS runs a file system called "Red Sea".

>What can TempleOS do?
TempleOS deliberately has no network support. It runs 8-bit ASCII with graphics in source code and has a 2D and 3D graphics library, which run at 640x480 VGA with 16 colors. The OS contains numerous embedded biblical references including a program called AfterEgypt which allows users to "communicate with God" through an oracle.

USEFUL LINKS
Official website: http://templeos.org/
Download TempleOS: http://www.templeos.org/Wb/Home/Web/DownloadOS.html#l1
Terry's YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdX4uJUwSFwiY3XBvu-F_-Q/
Extended History: https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/gods-lonely-programmer

NOTABLE QUOTES FROM TERRY
>Jesus said "I will rebuild this temple in three days." I could make a compiler in 3 days.
>India nigger retard doctor.
>Yeah, I killed a CIA nigger with my car in 1999. Score one for the good guys.
>My job is to hunt CIA niggers.
>Bill gates and the illuminati got a herd of nigger cattle

Official /tosg/ Discord server: https://discord.gg/tvRJsTE
>>
>>58872459
If someone went through and removed all the biblical shit from templeos, i would consider it usable.
>inb4 "i want cia niggers to leave reee"
>>
>>58872565
Work on Shrine and get it done.
>>
>>58872582
At this point, shrine is probably trying to keep Tos stock, but just adding on. Also i dont know HolyC.
>>
>>58872582
At this point, shrine is probably trying to keep Tos stock, but just adding on. Also i dont know HolyC.
>>
>>58872824
>>58872830
My fucking shit internet double posted.
>>
>>58872459
Kek, we have a discord now?
>>
previous thread link?
>>
>>58872995
>>58846163
>>
>>58872565

Fuck off you dumb fucking CIA atheist jigger. Fucking nigger you just made an enemy of God. TempleOS is God's third temple nigger. Random numbers confirm it. Why aren't you sucking my cock nigger? What we have here is a failure to communicate.
>>
>>58872565
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
anyone got terry's phone number? I want to call him later on the stream
>>
File: CIA.jpg (6KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
CIA.jpg
6KB, 300x300px
reminder
>>
Is it me or has Terry been breaking into fits of giggles more often lately? I giggle along with him at times.
>>
File: 1468017423212.gif (2MB, 279x350px) Image search: [Google]
1468017423212.gif
2MB, 279x350px
>>58873085
>not even customised to the situation
0/10
>>
>>58873289
I thought about doing that, but I think the entire thing would just be calling you a cia nigger or a nigger cattle.
>>
QUESTION
How do I use AfterEgypt? In the changelog, it says
>* Moved AfterEgypt to the supplemental disk.
What does that mean, and how do I launch it now?
>>
File: TERRY DAVIS VIEWS 2.png (346KB, 868x651px) Image search: [Google]
TERRY DAVIS VIEWS 2.png
346KB, 868x651px
Reminder that Terry is known to sometimes stumble upon these threads, so stay on your best behavior!
>>
File: surrender now.jpg (181KB, 1327x897px) Image search: [Google]
surrender now.jpg
181KB, 1327x897px
>>58873437
dont' foget to send your monthly dues to the CIA
>>
>>58873164
I'm going to score one for the good guys /g/
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oz524ZGNVk8
>>
>>58873401

Download the supplemental disk you fucking nigger, how hard is it?

Are you the indian nigger?
>>
>>58872459
>Terry's bandwith is capped edition.
>bandwith
What happened?
>>
WE ARE LIVE
>>
File: confused kot.jpg (16KB, 353x332px) Image search: [Google]
confused kot.jpg
16KB, 353x332px
will terry ever get with physics grill?
>>
>>58873123
His number is at the bottom of this page
http://www.templeos.org/Wb/Home/Web/TAD/TAD.html#l1
>>
>>58873906

dianna a bitch
>>
File: qt.png (11KB, 74x96px) Image search: [Google]
qt.png
11KB, 74x96px
>>
Why does he always watch shitty videos?
>>
File: 7375418.jpg (23KB, 418x438px) Image search: [Google]
7375418.jpg
23KB, 418x438px
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you CIA nigger? I’ll have you know I made my own compiler, and I’ve been involved in numerous random number generations, and I have over 99999 lines of Biblical text. I am trained in Holy C coding and I’m the top CIA nigger killer with my car. You are nothing to me but just another nigger cattle. I will run you the fuck over with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on the road, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, nigger. As we speak I am contacting God with random fucking numbers and your location is being found right now so you better prepare for the force of God, nigger. The force of God that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call you life sucking Bill Gates' cock. You’re fucking dead, nigger. God can be anywhere, anytime, and God can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with his random numbers. Not only am I extensively trained in talking to God, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the IRA and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your athiest ass off the face of the continent, you little nigger. If only you could have known what holy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn nigger. God will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re getting run over, CIA nigger
>>
I'm still getting the kvm issue. I guess I got a shitty motherboard. Still playing the waiting game then.
>>
Why does gods temple have so many games in it?
>>
>>58874126
No child left behind
>>
>>58874126
To entertain God.
>>
>>58873906
No, he's too good for her.
>>
File: noice.jpg (10KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
noice.jpg
10KB, 275x183px
>>58874103
9/10
>>
>>58874103

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as CIA, is in fact, CIA/Nigger cattle, or as I've recently taken to calling it, CIA plus Nigger cattle...
>>
>>58874118
Look for a vt-d option in the BIOS.
>>
>>58873501
Was that guy from the CIA? What year did you do this?
>>
>>58874126

Offerings you dumb fucking nigger.
>>
>>58872459
Ryzen support?
>>
>>58874315
Top Kek
>>
in which grisaia can i fug the blonde oneesan
>>
>tfw called terry for the first time and asked him to do a moses comic
>tfw he told me not to call because he's busy
>>
>>58874612
You have to talk to Terry about what he wants to talk about. Random numbers, for example, he is always up to debate.
>>
>>58872459
Why is he so racist? Did he think god told him to be racist or something?
>>
>>58875133

Does anyone else actually fully understand Terry's argument at 1:14:00? I'm starting to see his logic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nh0xnEG3oGo
>>
>>58875455

1:13:00 onwards*
>>
>>58875133
He has severe schizophrenia. That definitely is adding to how racist he is. I feel sad for him, so mentally ill he can't go five minutes without saying CIA nigger.
>>
>>58875133
If you understand anything about schizophrenia you would know that he's not actually racist, it's just a thought pattern linking back to a past experience or series of events causing a disconnection from reality. If he were to stop being racist altogether his schizophrenia would also be cured, or the two would have to happen at the same time. The thoughts take up most of a persons working memory, usually dissociating them from past memories in order to allow their current version of reality to exist in their own mind. I'm sure that if he found a workaround in his own thoughts he would, but it just isn't feasible for him right now.
>>
>>58875577
is there any medication or something he could take to help his schizophrenia?
>>
>>58875577
After reading that I can't help but think Terry's entire day is just full of thinking
>we got a herd of cia nigger cattle, we got some super docile cia nigger cattle here, round em up!
>>
>>58875594
All you can do is cover it up with medication, what you can do is accept that the past events were either real or not real and continue as you are, or understand the events in their entirety as a misunderstanding of your own mind, and have access to your past memories devoid of any upsetting nature or emotional blocks.

I would go for the accepting of past events, that's what I did. He is obviously very intelligent, it is possible there are emotions around life events that he doesn't want to release or are very very upsetting or scary in nature, or possibly entirely misunderstood or misconstrued, sometimes people do these things to themselves on purpose, either way I think he would remain a good programmer, whether he continues to work on temple os or any other project he wishes. In the end it is quite possible that he is happier being schizophrenic, if he truly does not want to understand the nature of his life, but this begins a pattern of compulsively denying things in his mind. If it goes on for long enough the original thoughts causing it will be too far buried that they would have to be triggered by new experiences to link to his old ones. I think he would be happier if he was not schizophrenic, but he may say differently, or will only realize this when he is able to understand his own life and it's experiences.
>>
>>58875631
Yes the thoughts are derailed from his natural progression through life, through a separate channel in his mind or brain, to that diverts around things that did not make sense, he should still be able to think, but I would think that most of his thoughts are being motivated by something that is not real, instead of having real motivation to accomplish his thinking.
>>
>>58875631
>>58875594
>>58875718
>>58875678
Another thing to add is that there is an absolute structure in the mind around denying any possible intrusion into it from the outside, the person has to do all of these things them self, or else they will continue on in this pattern. Or at least they have to make all the decisions around getting to the point of allowing them self to realize that they are in reality, or a more distinct version of reality to before they created the delusional structure. Nothing from the outside can cause this to happen, stressful daily dealings may push a person to want to understand it, but in the end it is entirely up to them.
>>
>>58875718
I feel really bad for Terry. I hope through genetic modifications we can destroy schizophrenia.
>>
>>58875820
It has nothing to do with that, I had a thought disorder similar, yet probably a more mild case of what he has. I was able to help myself by making decisions that put me in a place to be able to eventually come to a realization, I also retained the thoughts and memories as a working model of schizophrenia. I have documentation on how it works, and I know exactly what reality is to any person. It is actually based on imagination, but also what you can sense. It is a combination of all the information that you can interpret, then the most wild thing you can imagine, based on the information. If the information is not real, or if the information is misinterpreted or misunderstood, sometimes it causes the mind to not be able to accept it's self, and divert onto another path in order to cope with previous conceptions that cannot be overridden, yet keeping as many previous structures available as possible. What I ended up doing was linking all thoughts feelings, actions, and habits, back to that misunderstood experience, and beat myself up in my mind about it, so I had to create a new structure for maintaining motivation to continue in life, without letting anyone know about how badly I had messed up, to retain pride in the misunderstanding. I finally understand now how the events took place, and that it could not have been my fault, and everything around me always was real, and is now.
>>
>>58875820
There are genetic markers for predisposition, but nothing that will cause the disorder. In all possibility the same genetic marker for schizophrenia may be the same marker that causes a type of genius motivation and intellect.
>>
>>58875922
How severe was your case on a scale from 1 to writing an operating system to speak to god?
>>
>>58876087
My train of thought was interrupted every morning and diverted as soon as the first piece of information about my surroundings entered my working memory. My obsession was with trying to understand reality in it's entirety and my own mind. I began purely as a psychonaut and I guess I got more than I bargained for, because it took 4 and a half years to figure this journey out. I had no real life motivation, except for trying to figure out my own thoughts surrounding the subject.
>>
>>58876087
I guess I retained all normal functionality of where I may have been up until this point, except my whole working memory was stuck on trying to figure out that psychonautical journey, that is about the same thing, because I never passed the point of accepting the false information, I was only obsessing on it and already dissociated for so long. Everything I did was the same as it should have been except for a false non real motivation behind doing the things. I mean people could tell I was not myself, but nobody could really help.
>>
>>58876133
>>58876181
>4 and a half years
Was it hard to function in society for that time? With some cases, Terry for example, I couldn't see it being even possible to go to the store or holding a job. It would be difficult to stay employed if you were always somewhat more distracted by your thoughts all day than others.
>>
>>58876259
Living with parent's I ended up abusing inhalants for a short while, to cope, it created false memories, but also it made it so that I could hold my breath for a very long time, I held my breath, or pushed both lung muscles against each other so that my short term memory would practically disappear, and I could recreate a new thought disjoint for events that may have happened not 10 seconds ago. I was attending a community college but eventually went crazy, because I knew I didn't want to be there and it was more important to figure myself out.
>>
>>58876259
I still went to the store but it was a challenge, I would basically hold my breath the whole time like that, I still did everything only It looked like I had severe mental problems from the outside. Panic would induce after eating any meal, and I would trail further off from the truth, and eventually had to stop all forms of addictive behavior, to find out all this. Even your own body can be a form of addiction, flexing abdominal muscles and not being aware of it, keeping the tongue tense to hold previous stress of delusional architecture in mind. Breathing problems, nicotine, and caffeine abuse.
>>
File: 1477319531144.jpg (13KB, 142x250px) Image search: [Google]
1477319531144.jpg
13KB, 142x250px
how can templeos be real if god isn't real
>>
>>58876384
You do NOT question the authority of God. Make him angry and regret will cometh. Go back to r/atheism where you are welcome.
>>
>>58876259
One thing that I kept thinking is that I was already dead, so nothing more could kill me again, but I knew that I had to still be safe, because pain still existed, so I could still drive, and drove around and hour to college every day. The thoughts would just pile up and nothing would ever come of them, its basically like interpreting everything coming in as nothing then releasing it because you know that you are already going to be ok no matter what happens, but the stress caused by that is unimaginable. After I figured out everything I had a horrible migraine, and the day after I felt like what I imagined what withdrawing from dope was like or something because the reward pathways in my brain had been diverted to releasing dopamine whenever I tried to remember and link to a false reality or misunderstanding of reality. Instead of the person who I was before.
>>
>>58876259
The thing that made it impossible to sustain was air quality, my lung health is so bad right now, that I felt like I was coughing up blood every time my two diaphragms would push against each other, and I barely have enough strength to cough to clear out my lungs in the morning.

I also smoked heavily and then unfiltered cigarettes for 5 years, and then did chewing tobacco, so my mouth and lungs aren't in good condition as far as dehydration and mucus production goes right now, I have no addictions right now, except I'm addicted to figuring out who I was before all these things happened. That and the placebo or a possible addiction to sugary soda (high fructose corn syrup)
>>
File: RARE DO NOT SAVE.png (34KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
RARE DO NOT SAVE.png
34KB, 633x758px
>>58876406
>One thing that I kept thinking is that I was already dead, so nothing more could kill me again
same
>>
>>58876384
what would Chris Chan and Terry's baby be like?
>>
>>58876509
Dont worry, that same thought exists here, and it is the power that can set you free, it exists in how your demons and enemies are.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weoc5fA4200

The way that I got through it all in the end was through thinking positively, and not being afraid to question myself, in a positive way.
>>
>>58872459
Can you give me a quick rundown on Terry A. Davis?
>>
>>58876510
Chris is a girl now, why don't you get them to hook up and find out?
>>
>>58876296
>>58876349
>>58876406
>>58876479
Ayy fellow schizobro, there aren't many of us. Although that is for the best
>>
>>58876546
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MT7yvaGN0ZU
Terry calls everyone and everything a nigger, even if it doesn't make sense.

Terry wants the CIA and FBI to surrender to the people.

Terry likes to stalk Dianna Corwen on social media.

If you call Terry, bringing up random numbers is always fun.
>>
>>58876569
I was attempting to socially analyze a pathological liar while on speed and hallucinogens, this led to a grand introspective nightmare from which there was no escape from the misunderstanding, although I don't know if I thought he was a pathological liar at the time. I knew he liked to spout off all matters of bullshit, but I was unsure what his motives were.
>>
Did Terry really killed a Nigger or is this just shitpost
>>
>>58876569
>>58876609
Er I was trying to do that at the same time I tried to have a psychonautical journey through the drug, while using it as a replacement for another addiction.
>>
>>58876296
>>58876349
>>58876406
>>58876479
>>58876609
wot are you cia niggers talking about
>>
>>58876668
Ah same fag here, but explanation of causes and living through schizophrenic like, or schizophrenic experiences.
>>
>>58876546
The bogdanoff twins bowndown to Terry

He ruled Mexico with an iron first
>>
>>58876668
>>58876685
In my opinion Terry is basically this from the outside, even though he is capable of different things from what he is doing now, on the inside, you can laugh at the things he says, but it is really just a way to divert his thinking around things that seem unreal to him while thinking in his logical programming pattern.
>>
https://youtu.be/pgkwTgfMDMg?t=5010

Threadly reminder from Terry.
>>
File: Bloopers001.jpg (117KB, 500x475px) Image search: [Google]
Bloopers001.jpg
117KB, 500x475px
>>58874103
>>
>>58877100
The nature of being watched and the social aspects of it are feeding him in his false reality, he seems happier and most likely is, if the social media stops, he may worsen.
>>
>>58877146
Another possibility that I was overlooking is that since it is religion based, he is a prophet of his own religion. Because religion in terms of thought structure is a gray area of real and unreal to anyone, it is a safe area, more like a playground, than something that may be holding him back. The strange part though is that he went from god to atheism back to god, so he must know that god has the ability to not exist in his thoughts, but at one point it may have also made sense to him. This is an unknown area to me as I have never believed in god, or had a religious need, although I do have a spiritual connection to the way things happen, but not a world religion more like feeling alive for feeling alive and the happenings in the universe and the grand scale of everything and how unknown it all is.
>>
>>58877268
Terry IS a prophet. He is the chosen one of god.
>>
>2 Terry threads up now!
CIA niggers BTFO!
>>
Daily reminder: if you advocate for population reduction, Terry thinks you and all your offspring should be sterilized. Retroactively. God's justice is perfect.
>>
>>58877869
It's obvious that he is divinely inspired. CIA niggers will deny this...
>>
>>58873437
He has reddit bookmarked but not 4chan. Suddenly I have a smidgen of respect for him.
>>
This is going to turn into something like 9front isn't it?
>>
>>58878847
Or I can just get a vasectomy. Like I actually did.
>>
>>58873906
Simone Giertz is his new waifu.
>>
>>58878865

It has a potential to be.

I'm writing holyc compiler ARM backend right now just for lulz but smarter fag might come up with killer application of TOS beside talking to space aliens.
>>
>>58872565
i want cia niggers to leave
>>
File: 1480616286562.jpg (657KB, 600x936px) Image search: [Google]
1480616286562.jpg
657KB, 600x936px
>>58873906
Terry's not a fan of Science Girl's african american producer, sadly.
>>
>>58877019
nice, anon. I like your style.
>>
Objectively, how good of a programmer is Terry?
>>
>>58880229
Quite literally top ten of all time.
>>
>>58880229
He's no big deal, I mean who can't write a OS from scratch :^)
>>
File: terry_davis.jpg (321KB, 1971x1971px) Image search: [Google]
terry_davis.jpg
321KB, 1971x1971px
>>58874207
cia nigger cattle
>>
>>58875505
>He has severe schizophrenia. That definitely is adding to how racist he is. I feel sad for him, so mentally ill he can't go five minutes without saying CIA nigger.
shut up bird
>>
>>58876384
>how can templeos be real if god isn't real
nigger cattle will say this because they dont know about gods random numbers
>>
>>58880229
>Objectively, how good of a programmer is Terry?

one of the best on earth
>>
>>58880645
Terry is a pretty good looking guy.
>>
>>58880645
I want to protect that smile.
>>
>>58873055
god bless you terry
Thread posts: 108
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.