[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: THE BANE OF MY EXISTENCE.jpg (116KB, 775x500px) Image search: [Google]
THE BANE OF MY EXISTENCE.jpg
116KB, 775x500px
Does anyone have recommendations for a decent win10 intel tablet?

Im looking for a cheap brand one, kinda like this fucker, but that actually works.

the thing was basically perfect except for the small internal memory that the windows 10 install eats completely, and the fact that its internal reader came crapped out already, and every one of these is the same.

There must be SOMETHING, at least an atom x5 8300-8350 tier.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (40KB, 472x498px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
40KB, 472x498px
>>58869623
i bought pick related to avoid hauling around my behemoth of a laptop.
the shit can't even handle office 365 and is so shitty it goes BSOD every 5 minutes because the hardware can't handle the wireless driver.
i got a suface later on.
>>
>>58869623
>/csg/

check out tech tablets for reviews. I have a Chuwi thats pretty baller, and the shitty internal storage isn't bad once you start throwing sd's at it.
>>
>>58869876
How is it possible that chinese tablets actually work well?

The reason i bought the lenovo is because it was a brand one, one that actually shouldn't have problems cuz it was built with quality in mind, crap like i had with the lenovo is what i was actually to avoid with a brand tablet.
>>
>>58869953
>Buys a tablet from a Chinese hardware company

>Thinks Chinese hardware companys can build reliable hardware

You got chinked my friend. Now try some chinese shit without lelnovo mark up.
>>
File: Lenovo-CEO-Yang-Yuanqing1.jpg (23KB, 652x405px) Image search: [Google]
Lenovo-CEO-Yang-Yuanqing1.jpg
23KB, 652x405px
>>58869953

>This nigger.
>>
>>58869983
>>58869993

So the tablet i bought was ACTUALLY MORE chinese than the actual chinese tablets.

Ok.

This already gives me no hopes at all...
>>
File: feeding-baby-first-solid-food.jpg (11KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
feeding-baby-first-solid-food.jpg
11KB, 300x200px
>>58870068
Then buy something else ffs. You asked for cheep tablets. I gave you cheap tablets and explained why you are an idiot for paying mark up for a brand names perceived value. Now I will explain to you that you are even more of a mouth breather for not fucking submitting an RA on something with a DOA card reader because that is literally all you paid for with your lelnovo tablet, basic product standards under u.s. law. The /csg/ op lists some nice references on how to not get fucked buying from the slippery little dog eating fuckers and techtablets gives some very nice indepth reviews. Now I will further explain to you that the only people building atom tablets (Specifically what you asked about) are the chinese, and that you should sack up and fucking buy one (or don't) if you want. Lots of people use them and have no problems. If you fail at finding one perhaps it is a sign that the great rng in the sky doesn't want you to fucking have a windows 10 tablet.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.