[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He is too powerful

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: Jeff-Bezos.jpg (472KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Jeff-Bezos.jpg
472KB, 1024x768px
He is too powerful
>>
>>58868916
Pff...
t. Putin
>>
File: eldrege tieknot.png (321KB, 540x598px) Image search: [Google]
eldrege tieknot.png
321KB, 540x598px
I work at a fulfillment center in TX.

Once you mate "rate" they expect it as a standard. Then they want more and more.

He's making Amazon too powerful. The workload varies (department dependent), but at the way things are looking, It looks like him and elon musk will be teaming up to remove the human work force.

A buddy who just got move from outbound to inbound used to talk about shit like this when we had breaks and lunch at the same time.
>>
>>58869133
It seems you're slave labor.
>>
File: 1441798112756.gif (2MB, 320x454px) Image search: [Google]
1441798112756.gif
2MB, 320x454px
>>58869433
well see, friend.

There's three separate places in a fulfillment center.

Ship Dock (Where trailers are loaded.)
Inbound (Multiple Inbounds) - People unloading pallets to be broken down and sent to pack, and unloading pallets just to move them around to around pack.

Pack - You pack boxes. You don't pack fast enough = u get shit canned.

Singles/AFE - You pack the heavy shit. Then people (more than likely you) will bring carts to trailers to be scanned and loaded.

I load trailers. I get paid to get /fit/. 10$ an hr, not a bad gig. Benefit here in the next few days. Plan on quitting anyways after I abuse their archaic system a bit more.

All in all, not slave labor, but boring labor.
>>
>>58869670
if it were fun they'd do it themselves.
>>
File: 1441603700675s.jpg (2KB, 125x121px) Image search: [Google]
1441603700675s.jpg
2KB, 125x121px
>>58869896
getting gains is fun when its the end of the day, you've been working for 3 (+7 prior)hours str8. Got 3 hrs to go, minimal bathroom breaks.

Always GO GO GO.

Then end of work day, you feel this high. Lights look different at night compared to normal. Different mindset.

it's /fit/ the job
minimal interaction too lol. load trailer, guy walks up where they want you.

Lunch.

Group meet/safety/quality tips + (dynamic LOL)stretches.

(((THEY))) lack the will to gain for their body's max. Only what can max their spread of their economic gains can fuel them. But put them in a ring.

Forced 1v1 until either competitor no longer able to fight.
Can't buy your way out.
Prize of bragging rights.

Fun, my friend, is subjective.
>>
>>58870564
sorry first sentence should've said you've been working for about 7.5hours straight.
>>
>>58870564

Used to work for AWS, while I wasn't doing manual labor the "GO GO GO" attitude still existed. Was very normal to have a 12 hour shift, and if something went wrong you might be stuck there for 20 hours. Salary is a meme at AWS, if they paid hourly they'd never make a profit because you'd work more overtime then regular time a lot of weeks.
>>
>>58869133
>>58869670
>>58870564
>implying automation of all that shit is not the best future
You're literally working like a slave for slave wages in a slave environment. Why would you want that to continue for yourself or any other person?
>>
>>58870655
This right here is the argument.
>>
>>58870655
Because nearly-complete automation has never existed on earth. What will all of the people do? Revolt?
>>
>>58870838
it won't happen for 20 years so who gives a shit
>>
>>58870885
anyone younger than 75 years old.
>>
>>58870944
if you are 20 who cares because if you are still working a job that will be automated in 20 years you're pathetic and should kys

If you are 30, 40 , 50, 60 same as above

If you are 15 and are going into a career that will be automated you should also kys
>>
>>58870978
Most careers will be automated. Right now its just laborers, drivers, etc. but its moving toward accountants, doctors, financial analysts, etc. It will keep going until a large portion of the workforce has been displaced. That large portion will need something to do, or might end up rallying behind a revolution.
>>
>>58868916
>He is too powerful
I don't know who he is
But he look like my left ball xaxaxa
>>
>>58871220
Funny that, I call my left ball Bezos and my right ball Jeff.
>>
>>58870618
Any clue about what working IT is like at Amazon? I've seen a bunch of engineer jobs at a fulfillment center, hear it's a meat grinder in basically any of their jobs.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.