[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

technology used for organized harassment aka gangstalking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 9

I'm a victim of organized harassment. I was harassed in California, Seattle and even here in Tokyo. I was harassed on Untied Airlines flight to Tokyo by white passengers as well as the sky marshall and my plane food was poisoned. I get harassed by Japanese employees at establishments such as Denny's, TGIF, Church's Chicken (USA), McDonalds, Costco. And I was poisoned with spoiled coleslaw at KFC. I'm surveilled by stalkers in my neighborhood. They use their smartdevices to track me and just recently Pokemon Go is now being used to track me. I believe I've been cast as a Pokemon character in this game. Some suggests that I have nano technology in or on my body. I'm convinced that the stalkers are completely mind controlled by programmed by EMF devices such as body scanners at grocery stores, shopping malls, and airports. Any victims here experiencing the same things?
>>
>>58862237
Nobody is out to get you.
Please seek psychiatric treatment immediately.

Literally nobody gives a shit about you, especially not in japan
>>
>>>/x/
Your literally paranoid that everyone is out to get you.
That or your Tumblr tier and get harassed/triggered when someone assumes your species.
The world is a fucking huge place and noone except people close will probably ever give a second shit about you
Realise how big the fucking world and universe are and how insignificant you are
Or go see a therapist
>>
You need to read up on CIA NIGGERS and what you can do about them
>>
File: Kenny-Omega-G1-climax-lead.jpg (165KB, 1300x724px) Image search: [Google]
Kenny-Omega-G1-climax-lead.jpg
165KB, 1300x724px
>>58862237
Lets pray pic related never goes to wwe
>>
stop replying to bait you tards
>>
>>58862237
Your last name doesn't happen to be Sarkesian does it?
>>
File: Capture.png (1MB, 1345x756px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
1MB, 1345x756px
CIA Niggers.. I'll look into it THANKS!
>>
File: 1486608717703.jpg (54KB, 576x382px) Image search: [Google]
1486608717703.jpg
54KB, 576x382px
>>58862237
-
>>
File: japanmascot2.jpg (42KB, 400x322px) Image search: [Google]
japanmascot2.jpg
42KB, 400x322px
anyone quick to accuse me of being mentally ill without even doing a bit of research has got to be a gang stalker

thanks in advance to those who chose to help out.
>>
>>58862422
FUCK OFF
>>
>>58862237
>I sexually identify as a pokémon
Heh
>>
File: japanmascot1.jpg (79KB, 400x277px) Image search: [Google]
japanmascot1.jpg
79KB, 400x277px
and to Mrs FUCK OFF.. you're not a victim of this now but you might be one tomorrow.
>>
File: PG1.jpg (21KB, 280x167px) Image search: [Google]
PG1.jpg
21KB, 280x167px
any pokemon go zombies here?
>>
Look up Terry Davis. He knows your problem and the answer is TempleOS
>>
Terry Davis. TempleOS thanks
>>
Fucking noided dude
>>
File: 1481096715350.jpg (17KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1481096715350.jpg
17KB, 300x300px
>>58862237
Wrong board, you want:
>>>/x/

or even better, get some psychiatric help you paranoid schizo
>>
>>58862315
this
>>
File: 1464565404280.jpg (22KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1464565404280.jpg
22KB, 256x256px
Is this the bump while high thread?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.